Home General Discussion
Options

DCCC Shirts now available... (here is the link to order them!)

DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426

Link to buy the DCCC Items!!!!!

new logo
t-shirt design

The logo and t-shirt design were donated by Alienmisprint.

Comments

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    Notice the new DCCC logo on the nametag. All of the bands are from cigars donated or traded from members here. I purchased all the donated cigars at $6 a piece. This is the new top to my 15 count herfadorimage
    new logo
    t-shirt design

The logo and t-shirt design were donated by Alienmisprint.

Whatever it takes.......... I want me a T shirt with that bad ass design!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Nice work, I want a t-shirt.
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Very cool....put me down for 2 shirts!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Awesome man, glad you dig the designs. Can't wait to see the shirts done up.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    You know I'm in for a few of them. Looks good...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    When are these up for purchase?

• Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Fantastick! I gott get me some of those!
  • Options
    I am looking at setting up an account so everyone can order their shirts.
  • Options
    We should be able to place orders for the shirts, hoodies, beer steins, frosted beer mugs, coffee mugs, and travel mugs by tonight sometime.
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh, and if you want it in a different color or on a different shirt, all you have to do is click the "customize it" button underneath the design and you can change your shirt options. Same with the mugs.
  • Options
    Just ordered one of each of the shirts.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Bad. Ass.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool.
    Just ordered 2 shirts, one for myself and the other to put in my ordinance stores list; for a future attack.
    Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.
  • Options
    Just added a new shirt, this one is front and back print, fully customizable shirt options. This was done as a request for one of the members of the DCCC, which got me thinking. If anyone else wants some kind of tweak to one of the designs there, just let me know and I will get something put together for you and have it up on the shop for sale at my first available opportunity.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    These all look awesome! Great work guys. Is it just me or are they a bit on the expensive side for the clothing and mugs? $40 for a sweatshirt.....maybe I'm looking at the wrong place.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Damn, these things are just too cool; gonna have to pick myself up a travel mug and a few beer steins

alienmisprint:
    Just added a new shirt, this one is front and back print, fully customizable shirt options. This was done as a request for one of the members of the DCCC, which got me thinking. If anyone else wants some kind of tweak to one of the designs there, just let me know and I will get something put together for you and have it up on the shop for sale at my first available opportunity.
    Any chance to get some design with the camel skull and some ammo or guns, like you see around the travel mug, or something along those lines?

I like the ammo around the beat up cool camel, but not the cool camel himself; the skull is much cooler IMO, so anyway to combine the skull with some ammo or a gun would be sweet.

Also, anyway to move the DCCC logo around would be nice; like move the red/black DCCC logo from the travel mug to the beer stein, or take the DCCC logo with the flag and two skulls from the t-shirt and move it onto the travel mug or the beer stein would be great as well
  • Options
    :( no fat mans sizes..........
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    These all look awesome! Great work guys. Is it just me or are they a bit on the expensive side for the clothing and mugs? $40 for a sweatshirt.....maybe I'm looking at the wrong place.

They are pricey, but the DCCC doesnt have to put up anything to make them. It is completely third party. Which makes it doable, Bip and I front most of the money for the DCCC when it runs out. This is the only way we can afford to get the shirts made. 10% of the purchase price goes to the DCCC so we can buy more cigars. I hate their prices are so high, but if you look at the fact that you can order as many as you want or as few as you want with no set up fees, its not nearly as bad. Plus you can change the quality or type of shirts and mugs and everything to make it slightly cheaper.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    You guys gong to do any baseball caps?
  • Options
    I'm gonna ask Alien about a ballcap and a polo. I really want one of each of those.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    :( no fat mans sizes..........
    lol, i can wear a 2xl but would rather have a 3
  • Options
    guys, it goes up to 6XL... click on the select a size tab above quantity
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Yeah, it is expensive. The shirts aren't too bad, but like DC said above, the main draw to the site is that it has 0 set-up fees and you can pop up as many products as you want. You do get price breaks for ordering in bulk, so that's cool at least.

xmacro:
    Damn, these things are just too cool; gonna have to pick myself up a travel mug and a few beer steins

alienmisprint:
    Any chance to get some design with the camel skull and some ammo or guns, like you see around the travel mug, or something along those lines?

I like the ammo around the beat up cool camel, but not the cool camel himself; the skull is much cooler IMO, so anyway to combine the skull with some ammo or a gun would be sweet.

Also, anyway to move the DCCC logo around would be nice; like move the red/black DCCC logo from the travel mug to the beer stein, or take the DCCC logo with the flag and two skulls from the t-shirt and move it onto the travel mug or the beer stein would be great as well

Okay, I can definitely do a hybrid design with the skull and cigar logo on the zombie background. The logo was actually just a mon-chromatic logo initially, I just threw in some color and such to jazz it up a bit for the stuff on there, glad you dig it though. If you click on the "customize it" button below each design, there are options to do the same designs on different drinkware or clothing items, just have to look though what is available for that design.

One other thing to think about with the designs is the space Zazzle lets us print on. The DCCC in flag lettering with the two skulls is great on the shirt, because I designed it to be long and thin. However, once it is scaled down to print in the size area the mugs allow, it would be a pretty small design.

All that being said, when I get a chance I will diversify the shop a bit more.

MTuccelli:
    You guys gong to do any baseball caps?

The problem with the baseball caps on Zazzle is that the area for the design is very small. They only do embroidery on the nicer caps, and the embroidered image is a tiny one. I did mock some up when I was putting the store together initially, but I was really unhappy with them. The other option is we could go with the trucker hats, but I didn't think there would be much interest in them, they are the same quality as the foamy-front trucker hats you see at gas stations alot. If you guys want a few of those, no problem, just let me know.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Picked up a stein, and a mug.

• Options
    Can you get the logo on the back of a shirt insted of the front?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Those are nice, I know what I'm getting for fathers day!! After reading the ballcap issues, I guess beanies are not an option?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    I'm gonna ask Alien about a ballcap and a polo. I really want one of each of those.

+1 Let me know if this is in the works. This will be perfect for the golf course.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    firetruckguy:
    Can you get the logo on the back of a shirt insted of the front?
    Hey Firetruck dude. Alien is already working that issue. He said he'll be able to get to it next week sometime