Home General Discussion
Options

lcpleel aka Isaac/ BIRTHDAY

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
What are you smoking today and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Happy birthday!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Happy birthday!
    x2
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    ROFL Rick WTF!
    Okay OKay 4:40 am finished an Opus X Fuente Fuente.
  • Options
    What, you thought you was going to get away without anyone knowing? You slipped up the other day. Tried not to answer my question. But I remembered, lol.....
  • Options
    I think today's the day I smoke and kill my taste buds. Next up is a El Titan with my morning coffee.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    I think today's the day I smoke and kill my taste buds. Next up is a El Titan with my morning coffee.

Nice, be honest afterwards and tell me what you think of it. If you get a chance. Enjoy your day Isaac...
  • Options
    I will. And thanks for the birthday wishes guys. You all have a great day and long ashes!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday, Isaac. Hope it's a great one.

Marty

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    happy birthday Issac!!! Enjoy your day!!

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    zeebra:
    happy birthday Issac!!! Enjoy your day!!
    +1
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Happy Birthday man!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to you
    happy birthday fellow bork
    happy birthday to you
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday... Enjoy the day.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Issac
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday, Isaac!
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Happy Birthday brother
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday!!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    happy b-day
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Happy birthday bro!!
  • Options
    Thank you guys for the birthday wishes. Rick only because you asked, Im planning on killing my taste buds today. So far I had a Opus x fuente fuente, Anejo shark, (2) El Titan!, Dirty Rat, Vegas Robaina EL, VSG Corona, Padron 64 Nat., and an Armada. All in that order. I plan on hitting a few more.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    lcpleel:
    Thank you guys for the birthday wishes. Rick only because you asked, Im planning on killing my taste buds today. So far I had a Opus x fuente fuente, Anejo shark, (2) El Titan!, Dirty Rat, Vegas Robaina EL, VSG Corona, Padron 64 Nat., and an Armada. All in that order. I plan on hitting a few more.

Sweet Baby Jesus! Happy birthday!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    sounds like you will still be going when im waking up,lol, you west coast guys dont buy up all the dd's at midnight, save a few for us older folk,lol,, ohh and enjoy!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:

Good Lord Man! Hope your day was good my friend.
  • Options
    O the days still just starting. I have dinner and then more smokes.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    sounds like you will still be going when im waking up,lol, you west coast guys dont buy up all the dd's at midnight, save a few for us older folk,lol,, ohh and enjoy!
    I dont even know what happened with the DD #3. I was up from midnight and it was sold out. I wonder if they only had like 5 of them to offer.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Belated B-Day brother.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    That line-up just gave me a cigar chub......

Happy Belated, bro. Sounds like it was a good one.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Well, it looks like you had a pretty good party in here. Even some late bloomers(lilwing88), lol. Hope you enjoyed your day Isaac. Watch your mailbox,lol.....
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Happy belated dude. Looks like you did it up right on the cigar front.
  • Options
    he must be recuperating, lol