Home General Discussion

Great deal for noobs

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
I still am one, but I have no room. Dont know if anyone saw this, but here is a great deal IMO
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=728

I think if you add a daily deal, your whole order can ship free then..maybe call ccom and check.

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    8 cigars and a humi for $90?
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Should be for $19.95, thats what it shows me. It has the $89.20 marked across and shows the $19.95. Thats strange.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    bigharpoon:
    Should be for $19.95, thats what it shows me. It has the $89.20 marked across and shows the $19.95. Thats strange.
    I saw the $90 price tag too and was wondering what you were smoking???? I didn't think it was cigars, LOL.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think you caught a mistake and they've since corrected it. Now its 89.20.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Yeah, I think you caught a mistake and they've since corrected it. Now its 89.20.
    Thats really weird because if I still go to that site, it still shows me the $19.95. If anyone is interested, maybe they should just call into ccom and find out.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Ken Light:
    Thats really weird because if I still go to that site, it still shows me the $19.95. If anyone is interested, maybe they should just call into ccom and find out.
    Clear you cache and dump your cookies and then recheck it. You are probably seeing a cached page