Home General Discussion

Cigar Safari

Has anyone looked at the Drew Estates Cigar Safari site yet? Looks like it would be a blast. A chance to see and experience things the avg cigar smoker would never get to see. Looks like they are done with retailer tours and starting individual tours. Have not contacted about prices yet .... wonder what temps are in Nicauraugua in Jan,Feb or March...I'm sure a lot warmer than where most of us are. Google it if you're not familiar with it ....looks like a cool idea by Mr.Cool himself Jonathan Drew.

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I'm sure some first class hospitality,food,and smokes!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I remember hearing about this when Tim and Donny, or maybe it was just Tim, interviewed JD on the ccom media. It sounds like my kind of vacation I'll tell ya that much, just go by myself smoke some good cigars and take in some nice scenery without worrying about anything else.
  • tshawtshaw Posts: 178
    how fun would this be i definitely want to do it, money is my obstacle
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Let us know when you find out the price.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    will check back in with more info
  • YotpayYotpay Posts: 1
    Has anyone discovered a price?  I'm on a gov't puter in Iraq and cannot enter the cigar safari sight.  From what I can gather, one must pay thier own transpo to Nicaragua, but then Drew Estate takes over.  It might be worth it for 5/4night stay.