Home General Discussion
Options

Blog From Nicaragua

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Headed down to Nicaragua to see the last pickings. This is a fun time of year. This is when the very best ligero gets picked, last picking, late in the season. Barns are booming with tobacco too. Keep an eye on the blog for videos and live coverage.

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    looking forward to the blog
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Nice, I can't wait to see it

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Alex you have a PM..pls check and let me know.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Alex you have a PM..pls check and let me know.
    From what I understand, CCom staff members have difficulty accessing PMs. Direct email is the best route to contact.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Oh didn't know this. Thank you Hays.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I always get replys fomrmy Pms,Not a Problem here...hmmmmmmm
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Looking forward to watching and having a wave of jealousy come over me. Have fun Alex.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I was headed down and my flight got cancelled due to last nights weather on Chicago. My videographer who was flying from PA made it down and has been stuck waiting for me. I hope to land there tonight and wake up early and drive to Esteli. I will shoot some video along the way for sure!!!
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop, looking forward to the video footage and commentary Alex. Hope all goes well and you can be back on track as quickly as you need to be. Enjoy!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    I will shoot some video along the way for sure!!!
    awesome.
    the drive between Managua and Estali is a nice one. especially from estali to managua. driving in and getting those views of the lakes...

i wish i was there.

some day i will return to Nicaragua.