Home Non Cigar Related
Options

end of the world, are you still here? lol

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I can't believe I didn't even get the day off work for the end of the world...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    The real end is 12/21/12. I'll save my Padron Anny 1926 for 12/20/12, lol! Nah, but seriously I'm still here. EDIT: I just checked the link and I saw this near my house earlier. Saw some pants and a shirt on the corner of the road and wondered "what the heck?" and now I know what someone was up to. Funny stuff.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Macho Man is back to his sneaky ways. Earlier today he was seen hitting Jesus with a chair and elbow dropped him from the top cloud. Some report hearing him say to Jesus "you want a rapture? Then rapture face around my fist. Oooohhhh yyeeeaaahhhhh." Thank you Macho Man.
  • Options
    RCCCigarRCCCigar Posts: 106
    I'm still here. I woke up this morning and the power was off. The first thing I thought was "This better not have anything to do with the rapture...."
  • Options
    RCCCigarRCCCigar Posts: 106
    I was watching the news just now and the news man said "We've got breaking news for you right now....... The world did not end yesterday......" LMFAO!!!!!!
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mowed my lawn yesterday and when I was done I thought, "That was stupid, it could all end in a few hours!"

I guess it's a good thing I mowed it...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the front page on drudge was "world ends: film at 11"
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Don't be sad, it's not like it's the end of the world...
  • Options
    The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    Crap.. now I have to mow the lawn!!! Oh well, another day, another cigar..
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    The police didn't seem to buy the line "I only ran through the neighborhood naked because I was getting ready to be raptured"
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Breaking News::The World Continues. Women and Children affected most. Stay Tuned
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Turns out my rental Ferrari demolition derby was a bad idea then....
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    Macho Man is back to his sneaky ways. Earlier today he was seen hitting Jesus with a chair and elbow dropped him from the top cloud. Some report hearing him say to Jesus "you want a rapture? Then rapture face around my fist. Oooohhhh yyeeeaaahhhhh." Thank you Macho Man.
    just internet humor,lol image