Home General Discussion
Options

CCOM IS F&CKIN F&CKING WITH ME!!!!!!

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
SATURDAY DD: 5pk San Cristobal, 5pk Padron Brown Label = WIN

SUNDAY DD: 5pk San Cristobal, 5pk JDN Antano = WTF MORE SAN CRISTOBAL? 2x WIN!

MONDAY DD: 5pk Diesel UC, 5 Tatuaje Havana VI = TWO STICKS I LOVE EVEN MORE THAN SAN CRISTOBAL.

COME ON CCom!!! I have NO FRAKKIN MONEY!
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Looks like it's time to start donating plasma...
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Yep, these deals are rough. Especially with fathers day coming up and trying to save for that.
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Yeah, I acted hastily with a big order just before the DD change. Both humidors are full and I can't take advantage of some of these ridiculous deals. Ccom is definitely delivering the goods after soliciting the forums for ideas. Great Job!
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    The only reason i'm not purchasing a DD every day is due to lack of space. If i had the space then i would be ordering everyday the last 4 days.
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    I am glad I have a new humidor coming in the next few days! haha
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Looks like it's time to start donating plasma...
    ooooh ... good idea
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    The deals have been insane lately! Makes me wish I wasn't broke because I'd be buying one every day!
  • Options
    Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    I just got my 3 pack into sampler from one of the DDs last week in today, and knowing that I have ZERO space left in my humidor, I ordered the AJ Corona sampler, plus 5 other sticks. I must be losing my mind.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    And now on top of everything else they bring back the freakin AJ corona sampler?!? Heartless ba$tards are trying to destroy my marraige!! ;-)
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    If I wasn't hosting a bday party for my box next month, I'd probably get some deals...gotta wait for now.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    I'm in the same boat. Amazing deals+ no money= frustration and sadness lol
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    I'm getting married in October and with all these DD i might not be able to pay for the wedding.... I might be left without a wife but atleast i'll have cigars...
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    edelrionyc:
    I'm getting married in October and with all these DD i might not be able to pay for the wedding.... I might be left without a wife but atleast i'll have cigars...
    As a man who's been married for what seems like forever (only been 7+ years, but whatever), just let me say: TAKE THE CIGARS!!!

j/k - congrats on your upcoming nuptuals man
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Great deals. The wife was looking at me with with raised eyebrows when I got home from work and there was another delivery of cigars at home.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ug dan:
    Great deals. The wife was looking at me with with raised eyebrows when I got home from work and there was another delivery of cigars at home.

My wife actually saw this Deal and said order it! LOL SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If there is no room in the Humidors Use some tupperware and Humi Pillows...... Cant pass up on the Diesel, Tat Deal ! Phenominal!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Thats awesome.

Dude, Hays could not agree with you more man. the Deals have been insane lately. Its been so hard to buy something every freaking day. hahaha.

anywawy, great job Ccom, but save a litle something something for fathers day will you?
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    boydmcgowan:
    Thats awesome.

Dude, Hays could not agree with you more man. the Deals have been insane lately. Its been so hard to buy something every freaking day. hahaha.

anywawy, great job Ccom, but save a litle something something for fathers day will you?
    I agree with the Fathers day thing man, I want my girl to hook me up with something sweet Ccom. Say a Gurkha Majesty Blend? hahaha, yeah I can dream.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    So you're saying you have no cash because you spent it all on the DDs?? Awesome! ;-)
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    +1 cigar budget just can't handle it.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    +1 cigar budget just can't handle it.
    It's like cigar blue-ba lls, ain't it? :(
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Same here - totally floored by the amazing deals, but no room in the humi for anything else. Not sure which is worse - having crappy DD's like before, or have amazing DD's but unable to buy :(