Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Yet again....

JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
DSWarmack and BIP demonstrate their superior firepower.

I'm sitting at work, peacefully, when I get a phone call asking if I have time to smoke. "Sure," I replied. DSWarmack informs me that he's on his way to my office, along with BIP. image So I give them the worst directions possible, and next thing I know, they arrive. I crack open my herfador to grab my solitary La Gloria Cubana, and Warmack says "hold on, keep that open." Boom! He hits me with phase one of of a good ol' black-op execution. image Before I could even dust myself off and pull the shrapnel from my head, I get hit again, this time from BIP. image There's been a mutiny!! So I drag myself outside to herf with these fine BOTLs, and out of nowhere, Warmack hits me again with an item that I've had my eye on for a while. I was floored and I stuck it on my shirt immediately and wore it throughout the herf. Shortly thereafter, BIP hit me for the final time, with the coolest coin I've ever seen.image

Gentlemen, I can't thank you enough. The coin is going on display next to my humidor, and the patch will be promptly stuck or sewn on the next available piece of clothing/gear!

Here is a picture of one of the perpetrators: image
The final damage assessment: AB Tempus, Punisher, Padilla 1932, 5 Vegas Cask Strength, Gurkha Crest and Centurian, Oliveros King Havano, Camacho Corojo, Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur, MOW Puro, Graycliff Espresso and 1666, Fortress by Carlos Torano, a massive Diesel Unlimited, and a Cuba Libre One.
Light 'em up.

Comments

• Options
    WTF, I can't see the pics on here...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Looks like that ambush worked well. I can't imagine how the herf went with you two and now BIP. Awesome!!! Get those pics up homie....
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good time. I love a good war story.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    You know what they say. If you can't take em out with a single shot, bomb the living fvck out of them. Had a great time bro. We'll do it again sometime in the near future and next time I'll be a bit more lively and have more than zero sleep.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Awesome hit guys!
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    bip:
    You know what they say. If you can't take em out with a single shot, bomb the living fvck out of them. Had a great time bro. We'll do it again sometime in the near future and next time I'll be a bit more lively and have more than zero sleep.
  • Options
    bip:
    Nice truck, too!
    Light 'em up.