Home General Discussion

Glen The Sniper

Its been a Long weekend and an even longer last few months. My Cigar Purchases have been NULL, ive been smoking up what stock I have and have a few put back for Passes Im in, and its still all good.
I come home from a busy day on Saturday and Find my Mailbox DESTROYED....... the neighbors looking at me like OH NO NOT AGAIN!
There it sits a Box I had a Hint may be coming...... its a Five Pack of 'THE PUNISHERS" Glen The Sniper and I have been Partners in crime for a Long time. He has been way to good to me, but he is the REAL DEAL! Cant wait to Kick back and send one of these Punishers to its firey death!
Oh and in the same pile of rubble was the Aged Pass which i am picking from as I type and putting in and sending out today! No need to worry Guys this Aged Pass survived the Blast from the Sniper!

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    lilwing88:

Not Worthless anymore Bub! LOL Love you too Lilwing!with your Fancy Smiling Faces protesting the threads! You should be on the US BERKLEY CAMPUS! ROTFLMAO!

Photobucket
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Wow... leave it to me to land a bomb on the same day you get one of the best passes the forums have ever seen! LOL

Sigh... trumped again.... Enjoy em Oz!

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The Punisher is one of a kind. You either love it or hate it., I am on the love it side.
    might fire one up later this evenining!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Sniper:
    Wow... leave it to me to land a bomb on the same day you get one of the best passes the forums have ever seen! LOL

Sigh... trumped again.... Enjoy em Oz!

You werent trumped my friend! I was just Lucky! ROTFLMAO!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    5 Punishers huh, nice knowing you Oz
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    The Punisher is one of a kind. You either love it or hate it., I am on the love it side.

Agreed! Love it
    dennisking:
    5 Punishers huh, nice knowing you Oz

LOL I think ill strecth these out over YEARS! LOL I am going to Attempt my first one Today!