Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

No One Listens

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Day Starts out pretty good. Had a nice cup of coffee and a new cigar to try this morning. Start my work day off in a good mood. Get a email telling me I have a package. So, I'm thinking it's my last CCom order before I leave this place, lol. Well lunch comes and I go to the mailroom. Mailroom is still standing and normal business is happening. First thing comes to mind is I'm safe today. Reason I'm thinking this is because I told several people who have PM'd me. Or asked and posted when am I leaving. Everyone knows that this is my packing week along with next week. So, no worries. RIGHT!!!!

This guy claimed this was a gift and not a bomb. I told him personnally through PM's, I'm packing this week.
Photobucket

This guy here has known for a long time that I'm leaving. He has posted many times in the forum, wait til you get back because he knows I'm leaving.
Photobucket

This genius here for all who didn't know. Is the reason behind all of my bombs/gifts. He also mastermiind a plot on me while knowing I'm leaving. I guess he had to put his hand on it too, wwhwang.
Photobucket

First I just want to tell you guys thank you and all of this is wonderful. Really it is, because now you all have Hell to pay. Enjoy the ride fellas, it's probably going to be your last. Zeebra, big dog, I hope you have another cooledor in the making. PuroFreak, gift or no gift. It's already in play. Wayne,...............................................Figure it out, lol...................................................................................................

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesomeness!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    LMAO!!! I just tried to track your package this morning and it was telling me that it had left NJ. So I figured you would get it later this week, but not today. Well I'm glad its there, give you more time to smoke! Enjoy those Rick, I got one for me as well. That cup from Germany and smokes ya send me was a very nice gesture, thought I'd return fire with something you dont have!

Now.....who is my next target.....
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Dude, you're a hot target!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy the stuff, Rick! And I can't take credit for planning everything. Some people decided to hit you without any collaboration.
  • Options
    JCizzle:

Now you chime in, your suppose to be my back up. I can't trust anyone now. It's on Cuz, I will make history..........................
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Brother there should be no reason for you to get all sideways on these guys. What they did shows how much they love and respect you. If they didn't feel like that they could of sent you some swisher sweets or dutch master treats.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:

Now you chime in, your suppose to be my back up. I can't trust anyone now. It's on Cuz, I will make history..........................
    Lol! Leave me out of this, I'm just an observer! :D
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Haha I'm glad you like the bomb...errrr.... I mean GIFT! lol I figured with as many cigars as you've been sending out to people we can't send you home from Germany empty handed!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Haha I'm glad you like the bomb...errrr.... I mean GIFT! lol I figured with as many cigars as you've been sending out to people we can't send you home from Germany empty handed!

Just keep digging that hole. I'll find you, don't worry. I will find you, lol....................
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dayyum, nice hits!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Nice hit indeed! Congrats man.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:

Just keep digging that hole. I'll find you, don't worry. I will find you, lol....................
    Loading co-ordinates, waiting for target acquisition. Sooner or later you have to stick your head up somewhere!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:

Loading co-ordinates, waiting for target acquisition. Sooner or later you have to stick your head up somewhere!
    lmao ,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdp9llrBLnA
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Nice hits all. Out of curiosity, what are those two Alec Bradleys in the last picture, the ones with the green in the center of the band?
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Nice hits all. Out of curiosity, what are those two Alec Bradleys in the last picture, the ones with the green in the center of the band?
    Those are Alec Bradley Retreats.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Rick my old crap in a box hasn't hit yet. You can't leave that crap in Germany...
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:

My ass is going to have to lay low for a while! I already have a package on the way and I'll be out of room after that hits! Hell I'm already out of room and I've had 4 smokes this week already! LoL I'm just glad it made it safely Rick! Hope you enjoy them!
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:

Hold up, I just saw this. Not you too. Ahhh Sir, is this directed towards me? I hope not because I haven't done anything to deserve such threats from you. I did say thank you and I appreciate you supporting us. I'm pretty sure I did, but if I didn't, I'm saying it now, :).
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Awesome hits!!! Crazy BORK's on here can't count or listen, good thing they're all so good looking!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Rick my old crap in a box hasn't hit yet. You can't leave that crap in Germany...

Isaac WTH are you talking about? You already smacked my kevlar once.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I hope any newbs that are thinking of launching a campaign like you did read this post first so they are forewarned. Nice hits all over this place lately.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Awesome hits!!! Crazy BORK's on here can't count or listen, good thing they're all so good looking!

You are absolutely right ENFIDL :).
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I tell you what guys. You better listen cause now I have to deal with helping clean up the mess you are creating here. We really are leaving soon! We promise! Just know that many of you have started a war with somepeople who are loading up some very big cannons. Screw the mortar tubes. You guys won't have a place to hide. Just wait. Supplies are arriving shortly.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

Rick we both know that you almost took me out with your bomb. I told you last time I only hit you with a .22... CaNt wait till yo hit home base.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

Rick we both know that you almost took me out with your bomb. I told you last time I only hit you with a .22... CaNt wait till yo hit home base.

I told you that was a gift. I sent you three sticks and a nice Glass. Granted, it was two stogies in a coffin you weren't able to get your hands on and my favorite cigar. That's not a bomb, but do what you got to do.......
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

I told you that was a gift. I sent you three sticks and a nice Glass. Granted, it was two stogies in a coffin you weren't able to get your hands on and my favorite cigar. That's not a bomb, but do what you got to do.......
    A gift that I liked very very much! Lol Rick there's no reason to argue with each other, that's not what friends do. We just have to take it day by day until one raises flag.