Home General Discussion
Options

USPS

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Anyone ever checked a USPS tracking number online to find it hasn't been updated in days, or in some cases, show no record of the package existing?

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Yup. It's rare, but it's happened to me before. Shipped some books to a friend from CA to Minnesota about 2 years ago. Tracker said it doesn't exist the first two days. Last day, it said it was delivered to some weird address in Chicago, IL. 4 hours later, it showed up as delivered to my friend's address.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    I have a problem everytime I try and track something with USPS. Most of the time I don't even bother checking because there tracking is so crappy. It's amazing how much better a system Fedex and UPS have. Wait a minute, who's in charge of the USPS ?
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens to me every time I try and track my package with them. They never really update the tracking info but it's ok I always get my packages in two days with them.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    I have a problem everytime I try and track something with USPS. Most of the time I don't even bother checking because there tracking is so crappy. It's amazing how much better a system Fedex and UPS have. Wait a minute, who's in charge of the USPS ?
    Well, this was basically a Fail of a smart-a$$ comment in my book. To reference the OP's question, no I've never once had a problem with USPS tracking, and find that I like their shipping vastly moreso than FedEx or UPS.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨