Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gunned down by Shotgun John

I don't think I was wearing an orange hat yesterday, but whatever happened John mistook my head for a sporting clay. On the way in the door after work, I didn't even see it coming . . . . then . . . . BOOM!! and I was down. hahaha.

In all reality though John, you couldn't have timed it better. Its been a rough couple of weeks and things have are slowly starting to look up again. Then after I get home from work there's a little box from you waiting for me. I can't thank you enough brother, this made my day.

I'll post pictures a little bit later on but included were

1 LHCOF Belicoso (have a few haven't tried yet, but this seems right up my alley on the fuller side of my tastes)
1 LHC Dos Capas Toro (really looking forward to this sucker)
1 Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet - 6.5 x 45 ish (had one and have been wanting to revisit and this is my favorite size cigar)
1 Sol Cubano Artisan Solomon (been meaning to try this one for a while now)
1 Padilla Habano - Toro (Had one 3 years ago and have been wanting to revisit since i remember liking it but forget why. this is perfect.)
1 Cu Avana Intenso Punisher Torpedo (I usually don't go this full, but the chatter has me curious, and I like a good challenge)
1 Pinar Del Rio Oscurro - Toro (had a PDR habano sun grown lancero over the weekend and have been wanting to explore the line more, excellent construction)
1 Gurkha Gengis Kahn (One of the biggest cigar I've ever seen. Barely fits in my smoking humi.)

Again, John, you've out did yourself, this is AWESOME. Your 8 for 8 in terms of cigars that made me salivate. That punisher is gonna get taken down first. I need a little bit of vitamin N here.

Thanks John, your the best.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Holy moly, things are insane around here! Very nice hit!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    I don't think I was wearing an orange hat yesterday, but whatever happened John mistook my head for a sporting clay. On the way in the door after work, I didn't even see it coming . . . . then . . . . BOOM!! and I was down. hahaha.

In all reality though John, you couldn't have timed it better. Its been a rough couple of weeks and things have are slowly starting to look up again. Then after I get home from work there's a little box from you waiting for me. I can't thank you enough brother, this made my day.

1 LHCOF Belicoso (have a few haven't tried yet, but this seems right up my alley on the fuller side of my tastes)
    1 Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet - 6.5 x 45 ish (had one and have been wanting to revisit and this is my favorite size cigar)
    1 Padilla Habano - Toro (Had one 3 years ago and have been wanting to revisit since i remember liking it but forget why. this is perfect.)
    1 Cu Avana Intenso Punisher Torpedo (I usually don't go this full, but the chatter has me curious, and I like a good challenge)
    1 Pinar Del Rio Oscurro - Toro (had a PDR habano sun grown lancero over the weekend and have been wanting to explore the line more, excellent construction)
    1 Gurkha Gengis Kahn (One of the biggest cigar I've ever seen. Barely fits in my smoking humi.)

Again, John, you've out did yourself, this is AWESOME. Your 8 for 8 in terms of cigars that made me salivate. That punisher is gonna get taken down first. I need a little bit of vitamin N here.

Enjoy brother glad I was able to pick some winners....BOOM Headshot!!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    boydmcgowan:

Nice work again Shotgun John and that's what you get Boyd, lol........
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    ShotgunJohn:
    boydmcgowan:

hahaha, it was indeed a headshot, brother, and they are definitely winners. I will be enjoying one before the week is out.
    RCY Cigars:
    ShotgunJohn:
    boydmcgowan:

Nice work again Shotgun John and that's what you get Boyd, lol........

LOL. . . this coming from the guy who blew up half the forum in his first month. . . . . HAHAHA.

This place has seriously gotten interesting in the last 3-4 months though. . . . . good times.
    I know I still need to post some pics up of this hit, but I'm too technologically challeneged to figure it out without the wifes helf . . . hopefully this weekend.
    Well here are the pictures of this bad boy.

First there is shot fresh out of the packaging from John.

And secondly there is the pic right before they dive into my humi, sans celo.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    Well here are the pictures of this bad boy.

First there is shot fresh out of the packaging from John.

And secondly there is the pic right before they dive into my humi, sans celo.
    Nice Pics, Enjoy!!!!!