Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Lookng for a trade

Anyone have anything interesting they wouldn't mind trading?

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    intresting? lol , if you mean rare, really aged, not i , just a bunch of different good smokes
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all sorts to trade. Willing to double as well. You send me 5 I send you 10. No house blends or dog rockets either. PM me your thoughts.
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    jsnake:
    I have all sorts to trade. Willing to double as well. You send me 5 I send you 10. No house blends or dog rockets either. PM me your thoughts.
    i'll take that trade if it's open to the public? Not trying to glomb onto someones thread but i just wanna try some different stuff.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    adros:
    jsnake:
    i'll take that trade if it's open to the public? Not trying to glomb onto someones thread but i just wanna try some different stuff.
    Sure thing buddy. PM me what you have to trade and we will see what we can work out.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Not looking for rare or anything really aged. All we can get here is what we can find online. Just looking for something different, interesting, etc., something I wouldn't have thought to try
  • Options
    jsnake:
    PM sent
  • Options
    jj20030:
    intresting? lol , if you mean rare, really aged, not i , just a bunch of different good smokes
    Hey JJ
    Just looking for something different or something I might haven't thought of to try. Not looking for rare or aged.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bip:
    jj20030:
    Hey JJ
    Just looking for something different or something I might haven't thought of to try. Not looking for rare or aged.
    pm me a few ideas what your looking for and ill see if i got any