Blind trade

2»

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    PM to ya Tri.
  • Options
    That reminds me, have a neighbor that has a number that is close to mine, ill check there but ill wait for your pm tri. Thanks.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Replied
  • Options
    Got my end from MTUCCELLI image hope the picture works. my first try at them
  • Options
    Guess I failed at the attempt. will try again later on. But of course, I should have known better. He kindly reminds me that he has a lot of packages flying around and would like to trade "only a few sticks". I send my end, and what does he do...double me up! Thanks, they look great. looking forward to them
  • Options
    hey brotha, thanks again for the trade...i posted the pic up on good traders list.....def will trade again...hit me up...whnvr you want!!!
  • Options
    Hey Trident, got the kick @ss blind trade today and man, you had gone over the top! Posted the pictures in good trades list. I'll be getting my part of the deal out today for you. Ill shoot you a PM with the details. I'm like millennium115 here, I would be more then happy to do some trading with ya in the future! Thanks again!
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Hey Trident, got the kick @ss blind trade today and man, you had gone over the top! Posted the pictures in good trades list. I'll be getting my part of the deal out today for you. Ill shoot you a PM with the details. I'm like millennium115 here, I would be more then happy to do some trading with ya in the future! Thanks again!
    I'm glad you finally got it. i was getting a little worried, and was getting ready to put another box together. Enjoy!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    jj20030:
    stephen_hannibal:
    WTF? mine says delivered but I got nothing...

see if the neighbors are sparking up some stogies,lol
    Scratch that, went back to the post office they must have put it in the box after I had already checked it yesterday.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Got my end of the Deal, and can we say...WAY OVERBOARD. Excellent trade. I will try to post pictures again when I get home from work today. Thanks again, Excellent