Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Double-Bombed!

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
So I get word from JoeyJoe the other day that RCY sent a big-a$$ bomb with my name on it to his house. Haven't had the opportunity to pick it up yet, but from what he said it's some epic destruction (Thanks, by the way, for not destroying my new apartment! LOL). And thanks for the bomb man, woefully undeserved and overappreciated :D.

On TOP of that, today I check my mail to find a gorgeous bomb from our brotha Stephen Gruber, better known to y'all as PsychoSJG. Guy hit me with a (Padilla?) Particulares,LADC (love it), RP 1961 (hellz yeah), and a MoW PA...plus some AMAZING-smelling pipe tobacco. Man, thank you!!!
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    NP man. Thats my fav pipe baccy (same one i sent to spencer) and youve been mentioning wanting to try the MOW Puro. The others just went for the ride so Puro wouldnt be lonely.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    So I get word from JoeyJoe the other day that RCY sent a big-a$$ bomb with my name on it to his house. Haven't had the opportunity to pick it up yet, but from what he said it's some epic destruction (Thanks, by the way, for not destroying my new apartment! LOL). And thanks for the bomb man, woefully undeserved and overappreciated :D.

On TOP of that, today I check my mail to find a gorgeous bomb from our brotha Stephen Gruber, better known to y'all as PsychoSJG. Guy hit me with a (Padilla?) Particulares,LADC (love it), RP 1961 (hellz yeah), and a MoW PA...plus some AMAZING-smelling pipe tobacco. Man, thank you!!!

As they say, if we can't see it. It didn't happen, lol

Enjoy that box, tell Joey to show you the note that went with it, lol........