Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Canadian Attack

The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
Announcing my intent to attack Canada. PM sent to target.

Comments

• bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    We are well prepared to defend ourselves. However, you should be forewarned that all available straws & excess dried peas have been shipped to the longest undefended border in the world. This of course is only a backup, in case our highly skilled sling shot crews are ineffectivess in thwarting these invadors. As well, it is of critical importance to note that the submarines in the West edmonton Mall are on also on full alert and readily available (provided it is between 11pm- 7 am, the time the mall rides are closed), that is if you dare to use a water based attack. Just be prepared, as we clearly are!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    No water based attack bearb, had to wait for the wind to change before launching the coal-fired stealth spud missiles. The Maine Militia tried a ground attack but were turned away at the border; we forgot our passports. You guys are tough.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap! I was bombed by 3Stogies here. Got the package right before the postal strike. He sent over 2 Cohiba Red Dot, 2 Man O' War Original, 2 Ruination, 2 Tatuaje Havana VI, and 2 Gurkha Crest! This guy goes on the Good Trader's list for sure. Thanks so much, George.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    wwhwang:
    Holy crap! I was bombed by 3Stogies here. Got the package right before the postal strike. He sent over 2 Cohiba Red Dot, 2 Man O' War Original, 2 Ruination, 2 Tatuaje Havana VI, and 2 Gurkha Crest! This guy goes on the Good Trader's list for sure. Thanks so much, George.
    Nice hit but...that was more like a post card from home Wayne LMAO. Lucky timing with the looming strike though.
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    bearb:
    We are well prepared to defend ourselves. However, you should be forewarned that all available straws & excess dried peas have been shipped to the longest undefended border in the world. This of course is only a backup, in case our highly skilled sling shot crews are ineffectivess in thwarting these invadors. As well, it is of critical importance to note that the submarines in the West edmonton Mall are on also on full alert and readily available (provided it is between 11pm- 7 am, the time the mall rides are closed), that is if you dare to use a water based attack. Just be prepared, as we clearly are!
    HAHAHAHAAH, Too Funny!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Mperconte:
    bearb:
    HAHAHAHAAH, Too Funny!
    /////certainly would be .....if it wern't true :)
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:

You are welcome Wayne. I'm glad everything went smooth on the shipping. Please, no return fire. Thanks again for the tips and enjoy.