Options

daily deal

13»

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    CharlieHeis:
    Dang, I could go for all of these. But I already spent my cigar allowance from November and December :(
    So you're just two months ahead. Tomorrow, you'll only be one month ahead. Might as well start on the January allowance today, cause by the time the charge goes thru... all's well with the world again.

Ok, so you follow the same reasoning I do haha. You're not helping matters here.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    CharlieHeis:
    Dang, I could go for all of these. But I already spent my cigar allowance from November and December :(
    I like tats but haven't tried the Pudgy Monster series; this is tempting. The Blue+Melanio is almost a must buy for me. If the JdN were Celebracion, I'd jump in a shake. Not a milk shake, mind you, but the unit of time known as a shake that equates to 10^-8 seconds.
    For what it's worth, the Pudgy Monsters are selling here for a dollar less a box than I paid on an "auction" site where I thought I was getting an amazing deal.
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    Martel:
    CharlieHeis:
    I like tats but haven't tried the Pudgy Monster series; this is tempting. The Blue+Melanio is almost a must buy for me. If the JdN were Celebracion, I'd jump in a shake. Not a milk shake, mind you, but the unit of time known as a shake that equates to 10^-8 seconds.
    For what it's worth, the Pudgy Monsters are selling here for a dollar less a box than I paid on an "auction" site where I thought I was getting an amazing deal.
    Trying to talk me into this, huh? LOL
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn!, these Pudgy Monsters are high on my list and I just blew my funds on something else.
    Must..... Resist..... Must.... Resist......

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    variant2:
    Damn!, these Pudgy Monsters are high on my list and I just blew my funds on something else.

Fighting the same battle.
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    variant2:

Split?
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DO IT
  • Options
    variant2:
    CharlieHeis:
    variant2:

Split?
    Just now saw this. Sorry Nick
  • Options
    MOW Ruination corona FTW
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    MOW Ruination corona FTW
    Just saw this, very tempting!
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Am I losing it or did the MoW ruination corona used to have a pigtail cap?
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    Am I losing it or did the MoW ruination corona used to have a pigtail cap?
    I've never seen it. Are you thinking of the Puro Authentico?
    btw this is the one I sent you that you said you liked
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I was mixing up the PA and that awesome corona you sent. I hope AJ doesn't strike me down. I think I liked the ruination better. Spicy!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    variant2:
    CharlieHeis:
    variant2:

Split?
    Just now saw this. Sorry Nick
    No problem Charlie.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    El Gueguense is on today's daily deal. Not a huge deal, but I'm not sure I've seen a deal on these before. Ten bucks off a fiver and free shipping. Might have to find room for a fiver.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    El Gueguense is on today's daily deal. Not a huge deal, but I'm not sure I've seen a deal on these before. Ten bucks off a fiver and free shipping. Might have to find room for a fiver.
    good points @CharlieHeis .
    decent deal if you're hip to that vitola. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *