Home General Discussion

Brazilian Mata Fina wrapper

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Besides the Paradigm and the AB Sungrown, does anyone know of any other cigars utilizing this wrapper leaf?

Comments

• Vince_OVince_O Posts: 281 ✭✭
    the Monte Pascal is a 100% brizillian cigar that uses the mata fina wrapper, its not one of my favorites but not a bad smoke , all we have are coronas in the shop, some guy ordered 2 boxes , took the first one & hasnt been back in over a year, I opened the box a few months ago & there are 4 or 5 left, I somke one when I am in the need of a quick smoke on the way home from the shop , when I get home with over half of the cigar left its no big deal to toss it ! retail about 5 bucks ... some of the smaller Botque manufactures are starting to use the mata fina wrapper like the 262 line maduro but I can think of any one else useing it with out looking in my book & its at the shop.... Enjoy, Vince
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    CAO Sopranos, AB Sungrown...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Dona Flor
    Capoeira Professor

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Capoeira is one I have been wanting to try anyways, definitely have to pick that one up now. And I didn't care for the Sopranos when I had it a couple of years ago, maybe I need to revisit it. Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it.