Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ccom House Blend Trade

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Looking for anyone that might have some House Blend Cameroon Label to trade. Nothing real serious maybe 4 or 5 sticks. I have a pretty good selection of sticks to trade with.

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I thnk I have one cameroon you can have...maybe but i think i do.
  • Options
    That's cool but you should keep it....you have given me enough sticks already lol. It is gonna take me a year to smoke them all.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Any particular size ?
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a few brazilian labels, and sun grown. I could part with a few of them for you
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    MTuccelli:
    Looking for anyone that might have some House Blend Cameroon Label to trade. Nothing real serious maybe 4 or 5 sticks. I have a pretty good selection of sticks to trade with.
    PM to you buddy.
  • Options
    SmokySuit:
    MTuccelli:
    PM to you buddy.
    PM replied
  • Options
    amz1301:
    Any particular size ?
    Nothing smaller then a corona :o)
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    I have a few brazilian labels, and sun grown. I could part with a few of them for you
    I would be interested in the sun grown.
  • Options
    Just a heads up to anyone interested in trading. I smoke mostly mild to medium or medium strength. So the sticks I have reflect that. I don't have the nads like most here for full strength full flavored/bodied. Of course in past trades I think everyone has been happy with what I have sent. I have a lot of not so mention or talked about brands
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    smoke em if you got em:
    pm to you
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    MTuccelli:
    smoke em if you got em:
    pm to you
    Pm replied to
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I have a bunch of Cuban Label and Cameroon Labels. And I'm gonna smoke every one of them. Email Tim and he will put together a sampler of all labels as requested. Really.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    I have a bunch of Cuban Label and Cameroon Labels. And I'm gonna smoke every one of them. Email Tim and he will put together a sampler of all labels as requested. Really.
    That would be a good idea but i have smoked them all but the Cameroon.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    MTuccelli:
    beatnic:
    That would be a good idea but i have smoked them all but the Cameroon.
    You missed the second best label. Email Tim. He'll put together a sampler of Cameroons for you.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    smoke em if you got em:
    MTuccelli:
    smoke em if you got em:
    pm to you
    Pm replied to
    PM back to you.