Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Murrieta?

lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
Whos from Murrieta CA. Whoever you are, you know why I ask.
I get a call from work on my day off saying that I missed a package while I was in Cancun. I go to work to pick it up and its a package with no senders info. Great another setup.... Then it ticks and pops in my face. Perfect timing! I recover and its perfect timing again, I just ran out of Camacho 3Maduros. Now I got 5 in a few vitolas! Then a straggler My Father Le Bijou 1922! WTH did I do to deserve this? I dont know.
Whoever you are. THANK YOU!

Comments

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    isnt niko stewart from murrieta?
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I know one that lives there.....but I never suspected him to be a bomber
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I live in Murrieta!! But I am not the guilty party in this case! I'd like to know who else lived near me!! Its nice to meet up with friends for a smoke. At the moment my wife will go with me to the local B&M's but she just sits and reads her Kindle. Nothing wrong with that! I sit and enjoy my smoke all the same but its nice to shoot the breeze sometime.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Well Isaac, I did tell you to watch out for incoming. Curious that it showed from Murrietta, as I don't live there. I was stoked with the Hemingway Sungrown you gifted me at the herf and remembered you mentioning the Triple Maduro to Todd, those have some decent time on them too, somewhere in the realm of 2.5 - 3 years. Enjoy.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Well Isaac, I did tell you to watch out for incoming. Curious that it showed from Murrietta, as I don't live there. I was stoked with the Hemingway Sungrown you gifted me at the herf and remembered you mentioning the Triple Maduro to Todd, those have some decent time on them too, somewhere in the realm of 2.5 - 3 years. Enjoy.
    shoulda let him sweat it out awhile,lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    j0z3r:
    That's true enough I suppose...I had never really intended for it to be a mystery bomb, I'm just too lazy to put a return addy when the machine spits out a nice label and all I have to do is drop it and wait for the thread to pop up. :)
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    jj20030:
    j0z3r:
    That's true enough I suppose...I had never really intended for it to be a mystery bomb, I'm just too lazy to put a return addy when the machine spits out a nice label and all I have to do is drop it and wait for the thread to pop up. :)
    great hit!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    j0z3r:
    jj20030:
    j0z3r:
    great hit!

Very nice bomb, happy to know there is others with aged cigars that will use them for good deeds like this.
  • Options
    Hi,
    I am in Murrieta.  I am setting up my fist coolerdor.  I *really* need some free emoty cigar boxes for it.  If anyone in the area can help please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Steve
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Steve, welcome to the forum. I don't have any cigar boxes but I am sure someone will have a few to spare. Stick around too, you will like it here.
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome.  I used to smoke cigars but fell out of it about 12 years ago.  I'm setting up a 120 quart coolerder and between the setup costs of the coolerdor and trying to buy a few sticks to put in it I am out of cash and need some empty boxes : )
    Steve

kaspera79:
    Hey Steve, welcome to the forum. I don't have any cigar boxes but I am sure someone will have a few to spare. Stick around too, you will like it here.
  • Options
    Steve, you'll have to come hang out with us sometime when we get together in Temecula at the Olde Town Smoke Shop.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Steve, you'll have to come hang out with us sometime when we get together in Temecula at the Olde Town Smoke Shop.
    Yeah, plus there are boxes there that can be had for a few bucks. But Mr. Rebel Joe here will just grab them off the shelf for you and use a few as ash trays as well. lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    Yeah, plus there are boxes there that can be had for a few bucks. But Mr. Rebel Joe here will just grab them off the shelf for you and use a few as ash trays as well. lol
    Hey now...I traded up for that box. My Ruination box was way better than that Cheap Bast*rd box. Lol