Home General Discussion

The Beard

beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
Not knowing the end month my COTM membership, and wanting to extend it in case it was ending, I emailed Tim and asked him to check on my account.
If you want cheap cigars and good service, order through C.com.
If you want that, and personal, professional, over-the-top service, just deal with Tim.
Naturally, he took care of the paperwork and membership. Then he throws in a kicker of, and I'm not even going to mention the number, Ccom label cigars (and he knew which bands I liked). I am absolutely stunned at this number. I can't mention it here. PM me and I'll tell you.
When someone asks me in the future where I buy my cigars, I will answer Tim Blythe.

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Pm to you.
  • Pm to you.. Got to know
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Mr. Beard....is da man!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm sent
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I believe there is a reason he is worshipped as "The Beard". Seriously, I have quite ordering any other way.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Yep. I've said it before, and I'll say it again... The only way I buy cigars from CCom is from Tim. The man is THE man. Hooked me up well on many occasions. He's my dealer ;)
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    That's it, I'm moving to the States! I want in on these deals!!!!!!!!!

• edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Long live "The Beard"!!!!
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    same here, i always deal direct w/ tim.
    docbp87:
    Yep. I've said it before, and I'll say it again... The only way I buy cigars from CCom is from Tim. The man is THE man. Hooked me up well on many occasions. He's my dealer ;)
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    "The Beard" is the best, I only order from him and he always hooks me up, he also told me that 95% of all deals on sister he can match. All good thing happen when Tim is your sales rep.
    The previous statement about him knowing what you like is because he pays attention to ordering patterns. He is great for recommendations.
    Long Live "The Beard"!!
    This is why CCOM is the best because of Tim and Alex!!!

My wife got a bit surprised at church when we gave prayers for the people and I mentioned Tim outload!!!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Alright guys. I started this thread, but let's not forget Kelly and Jill and Andrew and all the other reps. Kelly does some great deals. The point is, make friends.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    beatnic:
    Alright guys. I started this thread, but let's not forget Kelly and Jill and Andrew and all the other reps. Kelly does some great deals. The point is, make friends.
    +1 Agreed, but remember "The Beard" is our cult figure
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Not knowing the end month my COTM membership, and wanting to extend it in case it was ending, I emailed Tim and asked him to check on my account.
    If you want cheap cigars and good service, order through C.com.
    If you want that, and personal, professional, over-the-top service, just deal with Tim.
    Naturally, he took care of the paperwork and membership. Then he throws in a kicker of, and I'm not even going to mention the number, Ccom label cigars (and he knew which bands I liked). I am absolutely stunned at this number. I can't mention it here. PM me and I'll tell you.
    When someone asks me in the future where I buy my cigars, I will answer Tim Blythe.
    x1000, just had several emails in the past 2 days trying to decide what all i wanted from the " you decide whats on sale email from him and tim got back asap with deals that i just couldnt pass up , thanks tim, almost a cheap as a lawnmower,lol > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxXp-07lYhk
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    PM to you.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    "Not the beard!"