Home Ratings & Reviews

Diesel Unlimited D7 Churchill

image This 7

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    OK weird question what kinda torches are those in the background?

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Got a question for you kaelaria - how much age did this stick have on it? I ask because there's a noticeable difference in the pepper of a fresh stick and one that's been aged for a few months - these DU's can get really smooth with some age on them, or they can be a firecracker when they're ROTT
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    xmacro:
    Got a question for you kaelaria - how much age did this stick have on it? I ask because there's a noticeable difference in the pepper of a fresh stick and one that's been aged for a few months - these DU's can get really smooth with some age on them, or they can be a firecracker when they're ROTT
    Absolutely!! I've noticed that with both the Diesel Unlimited and the MOW Puro A's; Age is a wonderful thing.
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Tiki brand from walmart
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    It had a month on it here and I don't know how long before that, it was sent in. I see very little change in sticks over short periods like months. Years yes, but otherwise very little is happening with the tobacco at home.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    love the Diesel unlimited

"Long ashes my friends."

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I liked the belicosas (d5 I think) quite a lot.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Great cigar. My first lasted well over two hours. It was A very enjoyable two hours.