Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1st Bombing Thank you

The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
Just wanted to thank my brothers. I wanted to try bombing and with the recent threads on international shipping rules I figured I'd give it a shot and attack Canada. Then I thought maybe I bit off more than I can chew, but if your gonna be a bear, be a grizzly. Apparently everything went smoothly, almost too smoothly. This forum has trained me well, thank you all.

However, you may have created a monster.

Comments

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Haha awesome

PM to you
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Isnt Canada having a postal strike?? I just got an email from vendors to ship stuff by DHL for now to Canada.

Enjoy though!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    zeebra:
    Isnt Canada having a postal strike?? I just got an email from vendors to ship stuff by DHL for now to Canada.

Enjoy though!
    Yeah Canada Post is doing rotating strikes right now. They will escalate this in time, but for now the mail is still moving. Good luck, your package shoiuld be fine, even if it arrives to your target a little late.

Edit: I just saw that this was Wayne's Postcard from home so it already arrived safe.
  • Options
    zeebra:

Enjoy though!

Just missed it, timing is everything. Or just sh*t luck.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    The3Stogies:
    zeebra:

Enjoy though!

Just missed it, timing is everything. Or just sh*t luck.
    Actually it was neither. Like I said the strike is a rotating strike right now, meaning only Targeted post offices will be under picket lines while the others across the country will still be doing business.

So unless and until this escalates, shipments to Canada are still good to go.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Actually it was neither. Like I said the strike is a rotating strike right now, meaning only Targeted post offices will be under picket lines while the others across the country will still be doing business.

So unless and until this escalates, shipments to Canada are still good to go.

Good to know laker, thank you. This means the bombings may continue northward.