Home Cigar 101

humi paks

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
notice my ccom order i got yesterday had no humi-pak, wonder since the heat is on they stopped adding one?, last few i sent out and any till cooler days i think i will not add one as i had one burst last year i sent to a friend but the cello saved them from being ruined

Comments

• blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I just received 1 package from you that was at the post office an extra day, so I think 3 days total without a humi-pack & they were still perfectly humidified. Probably have to agree its safe. Last package I sent out I put the cigars in a plastic bag, inside of another plastic bag, with the humi pak between bags to try to prevent over-humidification.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Frankly, I prefer they NOT be shipped with a humi pack, since the packs only release humidity, and don't absorb it. If they shipped with Boveda packs, that would be sweet though.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i asked last year about this...depending on the weather conditions where ccom ships...they will include one or not....its up to their discretion as they are trying to not ruin the cigars and if the pack explodes..well u get the picture.