Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Old world humidor

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
has anyone had any dealings with this humi?

first attempt at a picture.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    well that didnt work
    anyway its the old world humidor, you can type it into amazon.com.

I was wondering good or bad things about it. supposed to be a fathers day present. Thanks
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    So my brother has that one. Looks really nice actually in person actually, and seems to work like it should.
  • Options
    Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing it.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I haven't owned one but I do like the look. It would make a good home office box! I have been around 2. One, my buddy Gil has had for years. Works like a champ and its his house humidor. The other was used by one of my troops on deployment in Afghanistan for 7 months recently. It also worked great. I would recommend the humidor. Shoot, I'd even pick one up if I found it for cheap. Buy with confidence, its looks nice and works like a champ.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    I like it a lot! Then again it was my first humidor purchase. It looks even nicer in person than the pictures make it look. The quality is as expected, no issues as it hold humidity well. The only issue is the analog hygrometer is off by 6 degrees and it is not calibratable. Nice size, not too big, nor too small...just right. good luck! bearb
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    I own one of these. Good looking humi with an excellent seal, holds humidity & temp consistently. Nothing but positives on this one - if its going to be a Father's Day present, you are going to be one happy pappy indeed!

• Options
    Well I recieved this one for fathers day and my wife even placed an engraved plaque commemorating the date. It looks great, got it seasoning now. Gonna be a big upgrade from a 20 count, but I think that I can mannage.

Thank you fellas for the imput.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    roland_7707:
    Well I recieved this one for fathers day and my wife even placed an engraved plaque commemorating the date. It looks great, got it seasoning now. Gonna be a big upgrade from a 20 count, but I think that I can mannage.

Thank you fellas for the imput.
    And someday you will manage the jump from your Old World humidor to the cabinet too brother! Enjoy! Great Father's Day present, kudo's to your wife!