Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

XLarge TShirt **We Have A Winner**

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
If you wear Tshirts in the XL size I got a printed one I will give away. No strings attached, it has never been worn and only took it out of the bag to make sure it looked good and to check the size.

So if you are interested post so in this thread. You can post till Sunday night. On Monday 6-6-2011 all names will go into a hat and one winner will be picked. Whoever wins gets the shirt and a couple of sticks

Comments

• Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    what does the shirt say? " I entered MTucelli's contest and all I got was this shirt"?
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'm in, I guess. What's on the shirt though?
  • Options
    letsgowithbob:
    what does the shirt say? " I entered MTucelli's contest and all I got was this shirt"?
    Nope....but that is catchy. It is a checklist and says Cigar smoker...Meat Eater....Gun Owner...Booze Hound...and the ladies dig me
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    letsgowithbob:

ROTFLMFAO, I'm in. But if I win, I want you to send the shirt to letsgowithbob, seriously........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Sure, I'm in. Thanks.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'm in..... my wife is gonna love this if i win.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    HAHA, this sounds like a good one, count me in!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I'm in, that is pretty funny!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    MTuccelli:
    letsgowithbob:
    Nope....but that is catchy. It is a checklist and says Cigar smoker...Meat Eater....Gun Owner...Booze Hound...and the ladies dig me
    i would jump on this, but XLarge wont fit
  • Options
    415:
    MTuccelli:
    letsgowithbob:
    Thats why I am giving it away. A couple of years ago it might of fit me but now XL tshirts fit like muscle shirts did many many years ago lol
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Haha awesome. count me in!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Count me in bro
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'd jump in, but it would fit me like a tent! LoL I wear a good solid medium... It's hell to find cigar shirts in a medium!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    415:
    MTuccelli:
    letsgowithbob:
    Thats why I am giving it away. A couple of years ago it might of fit me but now XL tshirts fit like muscle shirts did many many years ago lol

Mike,
    Thanks for getting fat, I'm IN............LOL
  • Options
    bandyt09:

Mike,
    You are welcome :o) Enjoy it now brother cause next year I plan on wearing Lg or XL again and selling all my other tshirts as sleeping bags!!
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    bandyt09:

Mike,
    You are welcome :o) Enjoy it now brother cause next year I plan on wearing Lg or XL again and selling all my other tshirts as sleeping bags!!
    I keep telling myself that but, the fact is, I LOVE BEER. Ain't never going to get lower than an XL.
  • Options
    My weakness is food....and just when I think I got a grip on dieting I find a big plate of pasta staring at me. That is my weakness Italian food.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    My weakness is food....and just when I think I got a grip on dieting I find a big plate of pasta staring at me. That is my weakness Italian food.
    PM to you brother.
  • Options
    BUMP.....There has to be more brothers here that can squeeze into an XL tshirt.
  • Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    I'll play, I'm an XL. Thanks!
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    I'm in.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    MTuccelli:
    BUMP.....There has to be more brothers here that can squeeze into an XL tshirt.
    I'll try to squeeze into it lol ...I'm in
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    I guess I didn't say it yet....I'm in.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Too funny. I'm in also brother
  • Options
    Last day for all you petite guys to get in. Contests end tonight at midnight PST
  • Options
    Last bump for any stragglers
  • Options
    im here...hope im not too late......im in ny....so u gotta take into consideration of the time zone.....which is about 12 hours...lol
  • Options
    First I want to thank everybody that participated in this little contest. All names went into a hat and a winner was picked and our winner is Vulchor. Congratulations brother please PM me your shipping info.

Guys keep your eyes open for my next contest I promise it will be a whopper. Again thanks to all for taking part in this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice. Congratulations Vulchor. Thanks for the contest.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks alot my man, and aweeesome to have won. PM to you good sir and cant wait for the package.