Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

5 Vegas Cask Strength up for trade...

I picked up a box a couple months ago. I smoked a few and sent a few to guys here on the forumn. But if anyone would like to put a couple in their rotation...I have some for trade. Say a 5 pack. I can either trade when I get boxes or buy another humidor! But I like a variety in my selection and I've already been sliding the extra humidors under my bed! You can get an idea of what I like in my Bio.

Comments

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    That's a good stick... bro, where you located? I noticed in your bio you mentioned Casilla's and their Govenador - that's a local company to me.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    i live in Murrieta, about 8 hours south of the shop! Mike turned onto their cigars and i've spread the love to people around my area too! Great smokes and excellent guys up there!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Hey Jr I don't really care for the Cask Strength but if you are interested in a trade I will trade you for something else. I think I got a Governador left plus some corona's and hemingways from Casillas. Been sitting on them for a bit. Or if interested we could just do a blind trade say for 5 or 6 sticks?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Hey Jr I don't really care for the Cask Strength but if you are interested in a trade I will trade you for something else. I think I got a Governador left plus some corona's and hemingways from Casillas. Been sitting on them for a bit. Or if interested we could just do a blind trade say for 5 or 6 sticks?
    sounds good let me know if that falls though
  • Options
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    Brother, if you like the Cask strength by all means get in a trade with Jr. I like 5 Vegas just not the cask strength lol.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    MTuccelli:
    What's the govenator??
  • Options
    bip:
    MTuccelli:
    What's the govenator??
    i think its a special roll by a guy at Casillas cigars in their area > http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/4/256770/ShowThread.aspx
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    Brother, if you like the Cask strength by all means get in a trade with Jr. I like 5 Vegas just not the cask strength lol.
    i have the cask strength was thinking about the coronas and hemingways if your intrested
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    If you wanna dump the casks I'd be happy to take whatever you don't want and have loads to work a deal with. Pm if your interested.
  • Options
    bip:
    MTuccelli:
    What's the govenator??
    The Govenador is a premium cigar that is hand rolled on site at the B&M I got to. This is my favorite blend from them next to their Hemingway and coronas. Personally I think it smokes and tastes very close to an Ava Maria. So far I haven't heard any complaints from those I have sent their cigars to.

• Options
    PM to you Sir
  • Options
    King...pm sent to ya. Mike...I'll let King have this round. I seen its one of his favorites in his Bio. I'd be happy to trade him some of his favorite cigars! The Govenador is an amazing smoke! Everyone I've shared with has returned to try to smoke another one or called Pierre and ordered some. Fine cigars!
  • Options
    jr_p951:
    King...pm sent to ya. Mike...I'll let King have this round. I seen its one of his favorites in his Bio. I'd be happy to trade him some of his favorite cigars! The Govenador is an amazing smoke! Everyone I've shared with has returned to try to smoke another one or called Pierre and ordered some. Fine cigars!
    I think the trade with King is a great idea. Yep that Governador is an awesome smoke, they also just put out a new shaggy foot. I will probably smoke that one tomorrow night. If it is as good as the Governador you can expect a few coming your way. Take care bro.
  • Options
    King...pm sent to ya with tracking number. 5 Vegas Cask Strength is on their way to ya!
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Would you mind giving me a POC for the dude that sells the Govenator?
  • Options
    http://www.casillascigars.com/ Great cigars and great people! I wish I lived closer so I could visit the shop!