Oliva Master Blends 3 Torpedo

image This 6.5

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Excellent stick, one of my favorites!

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Love these things...
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Had my first last night and WOW! This is definitely one of my top 3 list. Very smooth and well blended. I didn't want the smoke to end, and after it went out I almost lit up a 2nd one! HA!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    djbeenie:
    Had my first last night and WOW! This is definitely one of my top 3 list. Very smooth and well blended. I didn't want the smoke to end, and after it went out I almost lit up a 2nd one! HA!
    LMAO...I have actually done that. That is when I knew this was a favorite. Like you said... I just didn't want it to end.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    djbeenie:
    LMAO...I have actually done that. That is when I knew this was a favorite. Like you said... I just didn't want it to end.
    Keep a sharp eye out guys...I've seen these on a DD once or twice... (where I got my first 5pk of them)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    By far one of my favorites. My uncle bought me my first humidor when I graduated high school last year, and a sampler of ten random cigars to go along with it. This was one of those random cigars. I have smoked a couple, and absolutely loved them, but I still haven't touched that one from the sampler, and it now has a year on it, at least since I got it. I can't wait to smoke it, but I want to let it sit until I just can't stand it anymore!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    That's a great cigar.