Home General Discussion

fathers day daily deal

how about it alex? something special or different for the fathers day?? maybe the mow perfecto sampler will be in stock?

Comments

• chrisd56chrisd56 Posts: 77
    How about a My Father, Fathers day special!!!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opus X Lost City and My Father sampler
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Fathers Day = Anejo...I sense a shark attack...
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    If/when they put a deal up, the question would be; will they have enough of the deal to last long enough for the East coasters?
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Anyone hear that train a comin.......
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Yeah a shark attack on the east coast. Oh darn....I live in Maryland.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what have been a couple past daily deals for fathers day ? anyone remember? also id be happy with an anejo deal or davidoff sampler , or combo of both
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Lame.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    what have been a couple past daily deals for fathers day ? anyone remember? also id be happy with an anejo deal or davidoff sampler , or combo of both
    None of the daily deals on any holiday have ever been anything special that I can remember. There's usually speculation on the forum that there will be something neat up there, but then it just turns out to be a regular deal. The March Madness is the only time I remember where there was an intent for them to be something more than normal.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    alienmisprint:
    Lame.

+1. My credit card lives to see another day.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I was actually a little relieved. I went to the cigar bar yesterday and found too many cigars that I had to have. So budget was heavily damaged.