Home General Discussion

Inventory Pics

2»

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW that is impressive. I went threw mine tonight before I saw this but I didn't take any pics. I was looking at your pics and shopping. I want one of those and one of those and where the hell did he get those. Oh look he has a bunch of those. Very nice
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    WOW that is impressive. I went threw mine tonight before I saw this but I didn't take any pics. I was looking at your pics and shopping. I want one of those and one of those and where the hell did he get those. Oh look he has a bunch of those. Very nice
    Lol, thanks man. I catch myself doing that, looking through other people's posts in the "what did you get today" or "cigar pics" threads and adding to my shopping list.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I HATE YOU! lol

Seriously though that's so impressive bro! If you ever wanna trade any of those Java's you know where my pm box is! ;)
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    alienmisprint:
    Luko:
    Can I rent out a room in your cabinet?
    I don't think there is enough space for you....you are always welcome to roll down here and help me smoke some of the inventory though!
    Is that open to everybody? If so I know where I'm going on vacation this year! haha