Home Non Cigar Related
Options

NO JOKE: BALDWIN RUN FOR NYC MAYOR?

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/06/08/060811-news-alec-baldwin-1-2/

This may be good news for NY cigar smokers.....

..... but horrible news for the rest of the city because of Baldwin's insanely liberal views.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Liberal, Conserv, Dem, Repub----I dont give a $hit. Im getting so f'in tired of every celebrity, money guy, musician, sports star, ect. thinking they should or NEED to run for office. I understand they have the money to get elected so they can run, which are the only people that can anymore anyway....but something about the "celeb type" and thinking they can run states,. countries, ect. is making me really ill.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Liberal, Conserv, Dem, Repub----I dont give a $hit. Im getting so f'in tired of every celebrity, money guy, musician, sports star, ect. thinking they should or NEED to run for office. I understand they have the money to get elected so they can run, which are the only people that can anymore anyway....but something about the "celeb type" and thinking they can run states,. countries, ect. is making me really ill.
    Amen, brother.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    +1 We have one in the white house now....
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    He'd keep the ban, the "rules" never apply to the "rulers"...
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Vulchor:
    +1 We have one in the white house now....
    +2