Home General Discussion
Options

COTM shipping times.

mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
Ok, folks, I'm going to be traveling around a bit bwtween June and July and I'm afraid I'm going to miss that months COTM (I dont want it to go to my home addy in Budapest as I wont be back there until November) Can any of you NOVA botls tell me how long it usually takes to get your order stateside, and when do you actually get it i.e. end of June first week of July etc. I want to call CCOM and give them the address to the hotel I'll be staying at in hopes that I can catch it there.

Comments

• Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    If i place my order early in the morning i'll get it the next day. If i order it later on in the afternoon then i'll get it in two days. I believe CCOM is in PA and i'm in NYC so it's very close to each other. Elsewhere in the states i'm not sure if it's so quick.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    COTM arrives at the end of the month, labeled with the next month.
  • Options
    I understand that, but I'm gonna be in 2 different states right at the end of the month so I'm trying to gauge when it usually arrives so I can give the correct address. For example if it always arrives before the 29th I'll give addy "A" if it arrives generally after the 1st I'll give it addy "B".
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    mfotis:
    I understand that, but I'm gonna be in 2 different states right at the end of the month so I'm trying to gauge when it usually arrives so I can give the correct address. For example if it always arrives before the 29th I'll give addy "A" if it arrives generally after the 1st I'll give it addy "B".
    Just see if they can hold off shipping until the 1st and have it shipped to address B? I wouldn't doubt they can/will accomodate you.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Yeah that was what I was thinking but, I kinda think that the COTM are processed by the warehouse and it goes out in mass. I didn't really want it to sit and maybe get lost or something. I guess when I get a chance I'll have to shoot them a call and see what my best options are. It's just a hassle trying to call from here.
  • Options
    I've emailed the Beard to see what he thinks, hopefully he's in town.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    If you want/need, you can have it shipped to me and I can forward it to you when you get to where you're gonna be. Wouldn't be a problem at all
  • Options
    I appreciate it bro, but I'm not gonna ask for anyone to reship, if worse comes to worse I'll have them hold it at CCOM.