Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Macanudo Cru Royale

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
So, as I posted before I've been in Baltimore for a while. I'll probably be here through Sunday at least. Anyways, I've found a great B&M here downtown. Great People and good times. However, one of the coolest things has been how the 2 guys that work there (the owner and another gentleman) have taken my tastes into consideration and pride themselves in recommending sticks to me when I come in each time. The one guy who works there, not the owner, has taken to just not even allowing to pick my own cigar. He just informs me what I will be smoking. If he wasn't spot on every damn time I might argue.

Anyways I told you all of that to tell you this. I walked in the other day and the owner says, "I just got in the Macanudo Cru Royale, I know what you're thinking but for the price you have to try it".

Coming from any other brand this cigar wouldn't have blown me away. But for a Macanudo it did. It has flavor and a good amount of it. I caught some nice light spices, some cedar and hints of a few other things.

At $5.50 for a robusto I'll probably do it again.

Comments

• Options
    MikeMosleyMikeMosley Posts: 23
    The Cru Royale is a great smoke, no resemblance at all to their other maduros.