Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

WWestern

I was about to head outside for a nice time, hopefully to enjoy a new book and an Oliva Masters - but I thought, hey, I should get the mail first. I walk to my mailbox only to find a crater, in the middle, I find this:

Thanks a lot for this!! Awesome package, and watch your back, lol!

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    I was about to head outside for a nice time, hopefully to enjoy a new book and an Oliva Masters - but I thought, hey, I should get the mail first. I walk to my mailbox only to find a crater, in the middle, I find this:

Thanks a lot for this!! Awesome package, and watch your back, lol!

KABOOM! same thing happened here. Well, Xmacro, one thing is for sure, WWestern has found us some things we can agree on, nice collection of sticks, something must be done. I was wondering if this was an attaboy of some sort, but now I'm thinking maybe we were bombed into submission. Peace through superior firepower, as it were. I'm a happy guy, either way, Thanks Wes. :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    All you guys were picked due to you contributions to the forums. Just a small thanks for all the entertainment.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Wes you are out of control! Nice hit!!