Virtual Herf

124»

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I do drink coffee, copius amounts
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    haha my kinda guy. i do too. as well as beer, wine, whiskey. and in between all those, i drink water.

Can you guys PM me your google plus handles? I can take lead and invite everyone into the video chat come this Friday 8PM Pacific Time
    pm'd
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    haha my kinda guy. i do too. as well as beer, wine, whiskey. and in between all those, i drink water.

Can you guys PM me your google plus handles? I can take lead and invite everyone into the video chat come this Friday 8PM Pacific Time

So my problem is that I dont have a google plus, and when i submitted to get one, they dont like my name...so i submitted an appeal. hopefully i get it before friday
    Trident:
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:

So my problem is that I dont have a google plus, and when i submitted to get one, they dont like my name...so i submitted an appeal. hopefully i get it before friday
    ah. sorry dude. ****<3penis is already taken by me. good luck on your appeal
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    What is all this nonsense you fellas seem to be talking about here? No really, I don't feel like reading pages of banter, what is going on here? Google+ video chat while we smoke? Does that mean I have to listen to you guys AND look at you while I enjoy the cigars you send me to smoke? Fine. Where do I sign up?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I may be able to partake in this.. But i do not own the stick that is being smoked
    hello gentlemen. if you have a gmail account, please PM me your e-mail addy. in the event that you do not, I strongly recommend you to obtain one at your earliest convenience. for best results, it is highly recommended that a laptop is used as well as a superb internet connection. for all other inquiries, please directly PM snoobie.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So long as no foul language is employed it may prove mildly amusing.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• to get group chat though, don't you have to pay a little extra? I think it's free for the first time or two, but then it says you need to upgrade to premium. Just my experience.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Skype you have to pay. Google chat you don't. Never seen it ask me to pay to use and I have used it a few times.
    Marker:
    Skype you have to pay. Google chat you don't. Never seen it ask me to pay to use and I have used it a few times.
    +1
    jliu:
    Marker:
    +1
    since we have a group of people we will try to do the camacho triple maduro...if you don't hav it and want to participate, please do. Send jliu your info. See you all in a few hrs
    i just invited everyone. please join as you please
  • how's the herf going everyone?
    Join up
    you bums all missed out on a great VHERF! will happen again in the near future
  • It's too cold to go smoke outside! Especially with my laptop.
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    It's too cold to go smoke outside! Especially with my laptop.
    strike one. you want another? YOU WANT ANOTHER?!
    I woke up, just never saw the invite, so I went back to sleep, lol.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    So how'd the vherf go??

"Long ashes my friends."

there were only two of us, but it went great. great conversation and more importantly an amazing cigar. if someone is up for it today to start between 6 and 8pm EST pm me. id be interested.
    Catch me on a weekend around 3pm your time, and I am in. That would be 1230 am my time which would be more doable
    Cool man, we will definitely figur that out. Next weekend I am in dc though...
    heLLOOOOOOOO