Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

the Sniper has got a new gun

it looks like he has traded in that single shot sniper rifle in exchange for a light machine gun.

very impressive effect on target :)

thanks a ton mate ;)

Comments

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    DA-YUUUUUUM!!!!
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    WOW...insane hit man! Hope you had lots of room in the humi ;)
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    HOLY HELL!!!!!! ITS A CORONA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats goes down on my list of greatest bombs ever, all hail the sniper!!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    The generosity of the guys on this forum never ceases to amaze me.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    DA-YUUUUUUM!!!!
    x2, lol
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Christ in a cartoon! THIS IS MADESS!! Nice hit indeed, congrats!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Alright fellas, time for the truth to come out, as my good friend Sol is making me look like a way better dude than I really am. Here is the REST of the story... (shout out to Paul Harvey!)

Due to asinine international shipping restrictions, Sol wanted to place an order with CCom and I offered to be his go-between in order to get them to Jolly Ol England and into his greedy little paws. Got the shipment in, turned it right around to Sol and...

Nothing.

First a week went by. Then weeks. Then a month. Nothing.

Once it became apparent that a customs official SOMEWHERE was enjoying some really fine cigars that didnt belong to him, I had to make it right by Sol. So I called CCom, found out what his order consisted of (Andy D da man y'all - RESPECT!), duplicated it and repeated the process, and VOILA! Our pal Sol and his palette lived happily ever after. :-D

So there you have it. This wasnt some awesome bomb I concocted (that one's still in production Sol, ya box-bombing SOB!), just one BOTL righting a wrong that befell another. Something I think any member of this forum, the greatest in the history of the World Wide InterWeb, would have done if they were in the same situation.

Enjoy Sol - God knows you waited long enough to get em! LOL

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Glen you are once again showing why you are one of the finest bork's the forum has ever seen! Simply amazing!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    You sir, are a stand up fella! Very commendable!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Alright fellas, time for the truth to come out, as my good friend Sol is making me look like a way better dude than I really am. Here is the REST of the story... (shout out to Paul Harvey!)

Due to asinine international shipping restrictions, Sol wanted to place an order with CCom and I offered to be his go-between in order to get them to Jolly Ol England and into his greedy little paws. Got the shipment in, turned it right around to Sol and...

Nothing.

First a week went by. Then weeks. Then a month. Nothing.

Once it became apparent that a customs official SOMEWHERE was enjoying some really fine cigars that didnt belong to him, I had to make it right by Sol. So I called CCom, found out what his order consisted of (Andy D da man y'all - RESPECT!), duplicated it and repeated the process, and VOILA! Our pal Sol and his palette lived happily ever after. :-D

So there you have it. This wasnt some awesome bomb I concocted (that one's still in production Sol, ya box-bombing SOB!), just one BOTL righting a wrong that befell another. Something I think any member of this forum, the greatest in the history of the World Wide InterWeb, would have done if they were in the same situation.

Enjoy Sol - God knows you waited long enough to get em! LOL

True BOTL, true friend much respect....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Epitome of botl awesomeness.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Very awesome BORK, I've learned just in the past month how generous and awesome the members of this board are.

I'm curious, why did the package get confiscated at customs? Is it not legal to mail Tobacco internationally? I just wondered as I've thought about mailing some gifts to family/friends overseas.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    Very awesome BORK, I've learned just in the past month how generous and awesome the members of this board are.

I'm curious, why did the package get confiscated at customs? Is it not legal to mail Tobacco internationally? I just wondered as I've thought about mailing some gifts to family/friends overseas.
    sent 2 to canada one to wayne and one to dimonddog, dd got his about 2 weeks later waynes was marked by customs as hazardous and someone in customs musta kept it cause ive not gotten it back yet
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Marked as hazardous? What did you put on the customs form?
  • Options
    blurr:

I dont think its illegal per se, but I do know that in Canada (England too I imagine) if they find out its tobacco in the package they will tax it to the point where it will cost five times what the cigars are worth to actually take possession of the package.

And then every once in a while, a package just up and disappears. Whats the guy supposed to do, run to the authorities screaming "HEY! I want my imported package with the cigars in it thats gonna cost me buku bucks! Its the one with the cigars in it thats labeled 'collectible bands' or 'hobby material'."

Shipping sticks is just one of those things where you roll the dice and you take what you get. Every once in a while you come up snake eyes, but I wasnt ABOUT to let an unemployed college student take that hit.

• Options
    skweekz:
    Marked as hazardous? What did you put on the customs form?
    "Dynamite" LMAO!

• Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    Even if not a bomb in the true sense, that's still one beautiful haul!