Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Joeyjoe, don't worry about...

Hey dude
Don't worry about sending me the cigars for the extra fuente Anejo and the Puro I sent to you in the pass. I'm shifting to a new address within the week. Later bro.

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I just sent it on Tuesday...didnt u get my message?
  • Options
    PM to ya once again lol
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    PM to ya once again lol
    It's all good man. I got your pm this time. I'm not too worried about the sticks. I didn't want you to lose some because they wouldn't be able to reach me.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    bip:
    Hey dude
    Don't worry about sending me the cigars for the extra fuente Anejo and the Puro I sent to you in the pass. I'm shifting to a new address within the week. Later bro.
    Hey bip you shipping back home or just getting a new APO addy?
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    bip:
    Hey dude
    New APO. Heading to new areas this coming week then I'm heading home for a couple weeks or so of block leave at the beg of July then back to the sand for a while then back home after that.
  • Options
    its cool brother....i appreciated the sticks n you will def be recieving your end regardless how many times i have to ship
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    bip:
    MTuccelli:
    bip:
    Hey dude
    New APO. Heading to new areas this coming week then I'm heading home for a couple weeks or so of block leave at the beg of July then back to the sand for a while then back home after that.
    Well I hope they let you take more then a week of leave. if you don't mind please PM me your leave address and I will get a govenador or two sent to you.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    bip:
    MTuccelli:
    bip:
    Hey dude
    Well I hope they let you take more then a week of leave. if you don't mind please PM me your leave address and I will get a govenador or two sent to you.
    pm to you brother