Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Cain Maduro Nub

wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
I've had about 5 of these and have enjoyed every one of them. That being said they're in no way complex for me they just hold a nice earthy leathery flavor all the way down. Only problem I find with em is you have to smoke them kind of fast or the smoke output goes to almost nothing. Even with the quick smoking they still last about an hour. Enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    I really enjoy this one, too. I don't always need complexity. This one just hits me right.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Never done it for me. All of the Cain maduros I've had have just tasted like cigarette ash to me... with way too much nicotine.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    My second favorite Nub wrapper.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Smoked a Cain Maduro last night, and as always enjoyd every bit of it. I love these things, but I didn't really enjoy it as much in the NUB format. Like Western mentioned... I couldn't get the thing to put out enough smoke, and it wasn't a draw thing.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Smoked a Cain Maduro last night, and as always enjoyd every bit of it. I love these things, but I didn't really enjoy it as much in the NUB format. Like Western mentioned... I couldn't get the thing to put out enough smoke, and it wasn't a draw thing.
    if you smoke it pretty Quickly the smoke output is good and it doesn't get too hot surprisingly.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I haven't had this one yet, I'll have to get Tim to throw a few in my next order. Love the Cain Habano Nub though!
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Had one of these this afternoon... not much smoke... and fairly one dimensional. I let it rest in humidor for 3 months... just a smoke nothing sensational.