Smoke em if you got em
Alienmisprint
MrGreenmachine
kgoldman
Bandyt09
Adros
Beatnic
kingjk729
Thank you all very much, you are all very generous botls.

photo

photo3

photo2

photo1

photo4

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Clearly I suck at the picture taking.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Naw, your not that bad...your just excited to see all those good looking stick all spralled out in front of ya. haha. Congrats too.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    And that's not even half the total winnings, absolutely nuts man. DD is the man for organizing this all., congrats again on the win, James!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow, very nice. Can't wait to get back. Hopefully, DD will let me get in it too. Those are some nice sticks my man...
  • Options
    NIce! Dont worry, with that many good choices you can just reach in and grab anything and be good to go!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good man. Enjoy
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    crazy Good stuff... mine is sitting there in your office or something... OUT FOR DELIVERY! LOL
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dammit!!! I totally forgot. This means I have to hit you extra hard! It will be sent tomorrow my friend.
  • Options
    I'm sure it's on my desk Oz. No worries poker slob. Thanks again.
  • Options
    Round 2 - Courtesy of Long Ashes, Skweekz, RedtailhawkOZ, Nick2021, Vulchor, Wwestern, and Pokerslob.

The bottom row is wwestern and pokerslob. Thank you very much gentlemen.

• Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Mine should be there soon if they arent already. Let me kow when you get them
  • Options
    Yours just arrived today. Thank you Bob. And Skweekz, my apologies - the picture does not show your package. I will add yours to the next picture.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    whoa whoa, no one wants to see skweekz package....what are you a congressman? Leave that stuff to twitter.
  • Options
    LOL...
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    letsgowithbob:
    whoa whoa, no one wants to see skweekz package....what are you a congressman? Leave that stuff to twitter.

Rest assured, Citizens, I hold no public office and therefore, my 'package' shall go unseen. I promise you, my fellow Americans, that I have no 'duck face' pics/sideways camera in front of the mirror shirtless pics/weird angle holding the camera looking down on my head and face pictures or any other weird stuff people decide belong on the interwebs. I don't tweet or twit and hardly faceyspace.

In the well-spoken words of Denis Leary..."I'm just a regular Joe, with a regular job"

[/public service announcement.]
  • Options
    I'm having technical difficulties with the camera but I received packages from Letsgowithbob, Dwayne3307, and Raschnuts. All great sticks - Thank you guys. Edit - got Smokysuit's today as well.
  • Options
    I received DD's package today. Thank you. Only one more package to receive.