Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The morphed ****

So. Big sent me the **** along with my movie trivia winnings. I got the box and read the note about the **** and passed the whole box not reliseing that it contained my winnings. This baby has now become a world tour box. The rules are
when you get it you have to write your name on the paper that is in there with the date you received it and sent it on
if you take a stick out, put a stick in and write what you took out and put in
put something in there that comes from your area eg. a post card, picture, or whatever
if the edge is still in there, please send it to me
if the box has to be out for at least 3 months but no more than 6 months. look at the beginning date and if you are 6 months from that date then send it back to Bigharpoon or me. We will auction the box and all the contents when this is done.
I believe that JC just sent this to Iraq.
respond to this post when you get it, when it is sent back out and who you are sending it to.
have fun and enjoy brothers
Morgan

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Great idea, I love it! After 6 months or so whoever still has it can send it straight to bip since it was his to begin with. I can't wait to see where this thing goes and what happens to it. That poor, unloved La Finca...
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    bigharpoon:
    Great idea, I love it! After 6 months or so whoever still has it can send it straight to bip since it was his to begin with. I can't wait to see where this thing goes and what happens to it. That poor, unloved La Finca...
    Just think of the company the La finca is going to be in.
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    Is this the la finca that I started?
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    adros:
    The one and only.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    adros:
    I now blame it on Andros.
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    Wow! I'm really impressed to see how far this thing has gone. That's freaking awesome!
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    adros:
    Wow! I'm really impressed to see how far this thing has gone. That's freaking awesome!
    Hell yeah! When I first saw it on my desk I was like "WTF is this?!" Then my co-worker said "The EOD guy (bip) left it here." =D
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    great idea, lol.

"Long ashes my friends."