Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Gentlemen

It never ceases to surprise me, this forum. Today I go to pick up some new dress shirts and shoes, and come back to find my mailbox, already wrecked once last week, in ruins again. No name, just an address was on the wreckage, leaving this mystery bomber unknown. All I can say is Thank you!! It was totally unexpected, and I've only ever smoked one of these (the Nica Libre) before - the 4 others are a total unknown, so this is gonna be a real treat!!

And I'll throw in this cute pic I found randomly on imageshack just because it's cute:

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Nice Bomb. The b*stard really has it out for you an Omar Ortez Orginal AND an Opus X. Shame on you for whatever you did to deserve this.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Damn that is a nice lil bomb! And I love the addition there - busted up laughing
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Great lBomb there !!!!!!!! ice Turtle! LOL
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    very sweet.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Great Bomb! Good work by the Mystery Bomber!! The Omar and the Don Lino are some of my Favorite smokes!! You should be more careful when opening up the mail!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    Nice Bomb. The b*stard really has it out for you an Omar Ortez Orginal AND an Opus X. Shame on you for whatever you did to deserve this.
    Are the Omar Ortez Originals pretty good? I always see them at the B&M, never thought to pick one up though.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    OH SNAP!!

someone sent you a turtle!!!

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the turtle the best. The cigars are cool but the turtle is awesome.
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    That’s one seriously happy turtle! I wish I stumbled across a strawberry bigger then my head!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We actually have a turtle on our deck and when I went outside after reading this he was chowing down on fresh cut strawberry that my wife put out for him. We found the poor guy in the street after he got hit by a car. My wife is a registered vet tech and nursed him back to good health. He has battle scars but doing well. I should have taken a pic but I had to go run some errands. Maybe tomorrow.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    I like turtles!!