Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Why you shouldn't play Xbox with your GF

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/blog/post/713599/playing-xbox-with-your-girlfriend-is-dangerous/ Luckily my wife isn't like this. She actually kicks my butt! haha

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    HAHAHAHAHAHA wow...

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    thats how my gf acts when I joke about getting engaged! lol...jkjk...seriously..that guy just learned a valuable lesson in life....he learned that buying tissues and lotion was way cheaper then dating lol!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    thats how my gf acts when I joke about getting engaged! lol...jkjk...seriously..that guy just learned a valuable lesson in life....he learned that buying tissues and lotion was way cheaper then dating lol!
    Yo, I used to lose my **** pretty similar to this when I played video games... which is why I dont play video games anymore. LOL I understand somewhat where this girl is coming from, but withholding the poonani? Thats crossing the line!

• Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    LOL, reminded me of the girl in Duece Bigalow with tourettes.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Looks scripted; still funny though. Comments are right - as bad as her temper is, it DOES still beat having some 16-yr old wannabe gangster curse at you over a mic, in Live or any online game.