Home Non Cigar Related
Options

today fukin suck

got railed at work, showed up late for a meeting I was never aware of, my intern that works under me is a complete dumbass from hell and got me in trouble by not doing his work when he was supposed to be help responsible, and I skipped my first break, lunch, and second break....so *** it, im going home half hour early. ok my rant is done. thanks

Comments

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Sounds like a sh1tty day, but you're still alive and above ground - all in all not too shabby.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I hate it most when i get in trouble for some collateral damage! They f it up and you take the hit!! Kick back with a nice cigar and let it roll off you back. Tomorrow is a new day to work the intern's a$$ off!!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    jr_p951:
    I hate it most when i get in trouble for some collateral damage! They f it up and you take the hit!! Kick back with a nice cigar and let it roll off you back. Tomorrow is a new day to work the intern's a$$ off!!
    +1 man, treat it like water off a duck's back. When its gone its gone.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    What's this "break" you speak of?
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:

+1
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    dennisking:
    cabinetmaker:

+1
    It's a union thing....

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    when they started yelling at you about being late to the meeting, you should have said "It's ok! I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!"

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    LOL...i should have. he didnt really care i was late...i got it easy compared to most...i wake up when i want and head to work...simple as that. Its nice. like yesterday was 8:45, today was 8:15, tommorrow ill show up at 7 to get off early for the weekend....so its not that bad.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    LOL...i should have. he didnt really care i was late...i got it easy compared to most...i wake up when i want and head to work...simple as that. Its nice. like yesterday was 8:45, today was 8:15, tommorrow ill show up at 7 to get off early for the weekend....so its not that bad.
    What is this "7" you speak of? They make hours before 8:30? :)
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    dude...ive got days i dont show up until 9 lol....i got to admit..its nice waking up without the sound of my alarm clock going off....keeps me at peace lol