Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ROBBYRAS you SOB.....i

I cant believe you remembered bro! Guys, this guy personally messaged me before his trip a long time ago...remembering i collected shot glass from all over the world....and so being that im half irish, I really wanted glasses from there....but unique ones, not only does this guy get me some of the best shot glasses ever, he bombs me with awesome cigars!!! After a horrible day at work, i cant honestly tell you how happy I was to get these. Thank you so much man, and I cant wait to pay you back.

image By joeyjoe21_8 at 2011-06-15
Got me with a Tubo Brazilia...only size i have not tried
Graycliff double espresso
regent and micro batch
CAO gold maduro
and a patel Bros...This guy is a true BORK!

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Excellent hit Robby! That's a nice package you sent and very thoughtful.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool!
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Excellent hit! Only thing missing was a pint of Guinness - guess that would have been a little tough to ship though ;-)
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    NICE! I saw your post about your day and was hoping they would arrive... the tracking actually said they would arrive on the 16th so I'm glad they were wrong! Perfect timing!

Yeah, I remembered you asking me about shot glasses before I went on my honeymoon in September, so I figured since I was heading back to Europe I'd give you a shout and see if you needed Ireland for your collection... i loved the one with the drunk dude inside the glass! I even got one for myself! and you GOTTA have one from Dingle...

as for the sticks, I figured I was going to the PO anyway, why not toss in a few of my favorites for you to enjoy.... The Gol! used to be my favorite vitola for the Brazilia, but the Tubo is a nicer smoke to me... it could be the simple fact that it lasts longer...

Enjoy Brother!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit, Rob. Awesome sticks.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..