Home General Discussion
Options

Bruins one period away...

BOSTON is only one period away from clinching this thing !!!!! YES,,,GO BRUINS!

Comments

• Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    already thinking of my celebration cigar....dont want to jinx it though!!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    ...and they WIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Amazing series, I've been waiting s long to see the B's raise the cup.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Thomas had an INCREDIBLE series!
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Alright, then what am I watching?? I show that there's 13:30 left in the 2nd period and you're telling me they won?? Now, that's tape delay!

JDE
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Last time they won the cup I was 4 years old! I want one of the cigars they were smoking in teh dressing room after winning with the "B" logo on it! Must have one!!!!!

Laker. A "B's" fan???!!! Thats awesome!

I can die a happy man now.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    BOSTON is only one period away from clinching this thing !!!!! YES,,,GO BRUINS!
    Wait, are you serious Doogie?
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    did the riots effect you doug
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I AM A TOROTO MAPLE LEAF fan. If I cheer for anyone else in this lifetime I would have to give up my status as a born a raised Leaf fan. I have never had a lot of feelings for the Canucks, and watching them melt down and pull some of the crap they pulled off in this playoff I could never go for them.

The Bruins played Bruin hockey and while very rough... they kept it clean and played hockey. The Canucks were so busy whining about everything that I think they forgot that they actually had to beat the Bruins to have the cup given to them. Their GM constantly whinning on the news was a large distraction for a team who seemed to feel they were entitled to the cup without earning it first.

Watching Tim Thomas was watching history in the making, he was phenominal. Thomas Kaberle got to win a cup and as an ex-l leaf that was nice to see.

I feel for all the real Canuck fans who had to sit back after watching their team lose the cup... they then had to ebdure a few hundred morons who decided it would be a good time to trash the city. Still waiting to hear the estimates, but with cars burned, windows smashed, and damage all over the downtown... the cost will be in the millions. I celebrated the win with a Puro Authentico last night.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Thats like a guy from San Francisco being a NY Yankees fan. Nobody outside NY should root for NY and the same should apply to Toronto.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Thats like a guy from San Francisco being a NY Yankees fan. Nobody outside NY should root for NY and the same should apply to Toronto.
    LMAO. Read again Maddy. I was born and raised in T.O. I'm allowed. The "Leaf Nation" extends right across the country LMAO. Next year is Toronto's year...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    I agree Rob, I will say though, that I don't think those people are hockey fans. MORONS that do that sort of thing in their own city are pretty fu cked up. There were groups of people who were trying to stop some of these events but in a situation like that you can find yourself in danger real quick. Not a lot of "deep thinkers" out there on the streets last night, me thinks.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I think it's funny when people from another state or country root for another team people are like, "WHAT", turncoat. lol. I use to watch hockey a lot many years ago when I played, but when the NHL started to crack down on so called violence I sort of stopped watching it. Sure I still love Hockey but I personally feel the league needs to fix their policies.
  • Options
    DeadmarshDeadmarsh Posts: 5
    Gratz to the Boston fans. We're still waiting for our first out here in LA but I think we're close!!
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    I AM A TOROTO MAPLE LEAF fan. If I cheer for anyone else in this lifetime I would have to give up my status as a born a raised Leaf fan. I have never had a lot of feelings for the Canucks, and watching them melt down and pull some of the crap they pulled off in this playoff I could never go for them.

The Bruins played Bruin hockey and while very rough... they kept it clean and played hockey. The Canucks were so busy whining about everything that I think they forgot that they actually had to beat the Bruins to have the cup given to them. Their GM constantly whinning on the news was a large distraction for a team who seemed to feel they were entitled to the cup without earning it first.

Watching Tim Thomas was watching history in the making, he was phenominal. Thomas Kaberle got to win a cup and as an ex-l leaf that was nice to see.

I feel for all the real Canuck fans who had to sit back after watching their team lose the cup... they then had to ebdure a few hundred morons who decided it would be a good time to trash the city. Still waiting to hear the estimates, but with cars burned, windows smashed, and damage all over the downtown... the cost will be in the millions. I celebrated the win with a Puro Authentico last night.

Here. Here.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forms.
    Is your name in refrence The Lord of the Rings?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    Best pic of the riots

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos