Home General Discussion

Diesel Shorty Charity Pack

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Great interview with him in the newsletter, where can I find the Diesel Shorty Charity pack he was talking about? I'm all about pits man, if this is going to a rescue charity, I'm down.

Comments

• Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I will get them online this week but in the mean time you can get them from your rep.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Awesome. I'm all about pits, so anything going to a rescue charity for them is almost a guaranteed sale. I actually went out and had my first Diesel Shorty earlier, and it was fantastic. Put both those together, and I simply can't refuse.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    alienmisprint:
    Awesome. I'm all about pits, so anything going to a rescue charity for them is almost a guaranteed sale. I actually went out and had my first Diesel Shorty earlier, and it was fantastic. Put both those together, and I simply can't refuse.
    My thoughts exactly! Can't wait to pick up the charity pack!
    The charity pack is up, and one hell of a deal. 10 Shorty's for $30.

• e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Definitely putting an order in for some of these...what a great deal. Plus anything that goes to help an animal rescue is good with me.
  • BadBud6BadBud6 Posts: 13
    alienmisprint:

Nice, I'm all over that. I'll add 'em to the box of shortys I got today!!!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Alex Svenson:
    I will get them online this week but in the mean time you can get them from your rep.
    I actually haven't seen the interview yet, its blocked at work and I keep forgetting when I get home . . . but I've heard shorty talk about his charity before.

Alex, thats awesome that you guys are doing this. I'm not a pitbull guy (nothing for or against them specifically), but am a dog lover, all dogs, and this is an awesome cause and its things like this that make me proud to be a Ccom customer. We rescued my dog, the avatar, from a kill shelter when he was 7 months old, and if you get the right dog in the right circumstance rescuring a dog is a wonderful experience.

I'm convinced that the most loyal dogs are the ones who have seen the proof of how good they really have it.
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    ugh

I need another humi/cooler
    I put a link to it up on my Facebook page as well.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    The size doesn't appeal to me in normal circumstances BUT I will be ordering some. I grew up with a Pitt Bull named Caesar. My sister and I used to ride him around the living room like a horse when we were kids. That dog took everything a couple toddlers could dish out and never even growled at us. I hate the rep they're getting ...
    I'll throw this out there too...if anyone wants to order one of these packs to help out the charity, but doesn't necessarily care for the Diesel Shorty, I'll trade you 10 cigars with a higher than $30 MSRP total for the pack. I could only do that for a couple, but the offer is there.
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    madurofan:
    The size doesn't appeal to me in normal circumstances BUT I will be ordering some. I grew up with a Pitt Bull named Caesar. My sister and I used to ride him around the living room like a horse when we were kids. That dog took everything a couple toddlers could dish out and never even growled at us. I hate the rep they're getting ...
    That's a great add. Dogs - like most things - are what you make them.

JDE

Just got mine and icedguardian's ordered!
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    alienmisprint:

Thanks for putting out the info Alien. I got my 10 and put out the info on the Facebook page. By the way. My GF told me that she got a box of cigars. Are those from you? If so, I'll post some pics when I get home for block leave near the end of next week
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Ordered my Charity pack today. great cause.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Mine landed today. Debating firing one up tonight, its a little porker thats for damn sure. I have made it clear I'm not a fan of 60 RGs but for this cause I'll smoke em all day.
    bip:
    alienmisprint:

Thanks for putting out the info Alien. I got my 10 and put out the info on the Facebook page. By the way. My GF told me that she got a box of cigars. Are those from you? If so, I'll post some pics when I get home for block leave near the end of next week
    Could very well be.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Is there a limit on these? I plan on picking up at least two...
    No limit that I know of. Icedguardians and mine came yesterday