Home General Discussion
Options

happy Fathers day my brethren.

cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
Happy fathers day. I'm chilling by the pool my woman and I each having a opus, kids playing in pool. Hope you all a relaxing day.

Comments

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Thanks and Happy Father's Day to you too brother! Sounds like a great day. My wife just made a big ol' breakfast. As soon as that settles we're headed poolside as well. I have an Ashton Cabinet sitting on my desk ready to go!
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Outstanding! My father's day smoke was the Cohiba Red Dot that I reviewed today. No such poolside pleasures for me though. You guys enjoy!!

JDE
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Happy Fathers day to you All as well.... mine wont be worth a F*** if my son doesnt call me... its been 2 years since he has talked to me ... Damn Teenagers...... I love him with all my heart!
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Happy Fathers day to you All as well.... mine wont be worth a F*** if my son doesnt call me... its been 2 years since he has talked to me ... Damn Teenagers...... I love him with all my heart!
    it's so hard to get a teens head out of his butt, but they learn too just like we did.
  • Options
    GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    Redtailhawkoz:
    He'll come around eventually. I know from making the same mistakes as stupid teenager myself. Today's my first Father's Day with my Dad in a loooooong time. It's going to be sweet.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Happy Father's Day All
    Hey Oz my mother kept me from my father all during the time I was growing up, and said really bad things about him. I was never allowed to see his parents either; I grew up 8 miles from my Grandparents. Well fast forward My father works with me at work and I just had lunch with my Father and my Gramps (paternal Grandpa).
    I was able to get a picture of all 4 generations, My Gramps, father, my son and me.
    Things will work out.
    I am also celebrating my 7th wedding anniversary today.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    cooch36:
    Happy fathers day. I'm chilling by the pool my woman and I each having a opus, kids playing in pool. Hope you all a relaxing day.

Thanks and a happy father's day to you as well!

Rob
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Hope it stays that way for all, I have been very blessed to have had good relations with mine, and I hope it is the same for my kids as they grow up...lessons to be learned/reflections made about how we spend our time with our own to make it right
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Was a great fathers day....spent it at work! Lol. But I hope everyone else was good. Cheers!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Hey Oz, I hope it all works out for ya brother! He'll come around. Hell, with a dad as cool as you, how could he not?!
  • Options
    poypoykingpoypoyking Posts: 55
    Had a great first father's day here :) Hope everyone else enjoyed the day, the only thing I would have wanted to add would have been a round of golf and a stogie!
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Happy Father's Day to all my brothers