Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Unabomber where are you???

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Hey Alex where the heck are you??....haven't seen hide nor hair of you for some time. I pray all is well with you brother

Comments

• Options
    You gotta be kidding 57 views and not one person knows if Alex is OK?
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Been wondering the same thing, he's after me in the aged pass. I sent him a PM a while back, haven't heard anything back.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I know he is still alive because I see him post on Facebook occasionally. I'll shoot him a msg on there and let him know he is being paged.
  • Options
    Thanks PuroFreak
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Yo spoke with him via text today. He's on a ranch out in Texas, and doesn't have net access at the moment. Told him there was some peeps trynna reach him, and he said he'd get on as soon as he could.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    Yo spoke with him via text today. He's on a ranch out in Texas, and doesn't have net access at the moment. Told him there was some peeps trynna reach him, and he said he'd get on as soon as he could.
    Thanks Hays...on a ranch? did he move or is he doing one of those City Slicker things?
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Hays:
    Thanks Hays...on a ranch? did he move or is he doing one of those City Slicker things?
    Naw man, Alex is straight-up country anyhow. He's visiting some family, I think, on summer break. I just got a new text from him saying he's getting zero signal and won't be around internet for several more days most likely..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨