Home General Discussion
Options

466 Nub

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
So I bought some 466 Nubs. I have a big mouth, but not even Mick Jagger would enjoy this smoke. It was way to big in gerth and puffing was awkward. Go ahead and add your little jokes. LOL. I will never get this size again. I was so pissed off because I was excited to try these. Never again. I say NEVER AGAIN!

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I like 'em...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I like the torpedo nubs, think they're like 460 or something. I agree with you though, getting up to a ring guage that large is so uncomfortable to get your chompers around, especially if you like to hold a cigar in your mouth a lot. Thats why I smoke the Torps, solves the problem pretty simply.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    not only am i becoming more and more of a fan of the smaller ring gauges, but i am becoming mor and more Anti-big ring gauges. im still willing to make exceptions for now.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    kuzi16:
    not only am i becoming more and more of a fan of the smaller ring gauges, but i am becoming mor and more Anti-big ring gauges. im still willing to make exceptions for now.
    +1 Never thought I'd be a lancero guy but I can't deny I enjoy them more than anything over 52ga.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the Nubs in the smaller 358 size, but like most of you, the larger rings just aren't enjoyable. I too have found myself gravitating toward the smaller rings lately.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb