Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Back from Vacation Contest

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Well, my 4 day cruise to the Bahamas is over. It was a great time with my little sister, and over tooooo quick. I missed the wife and kids, but am still recovering from a minor depression of coming back. Just so nice not to have a care or responsibility IN THE WORLD for a few days, that reality has kind of left me rather sad....or at least ehhh. So I figure I need to get back to reality and be thankful for the wonderful life I have, and what better way that a little contest.

My contests (as all know, and some hate---sorry) are slightly more involved that others here---but it makes me fun for me. The winner of the contest will get something from my humidor. Maybe a stick or 2, maybe more---maybe good ones, maybe crap-----I dont really know yet (though I am sad to admit they will not be as good as the ones I listed here, because they have now been smoked). To win the game-----I smoked 8 cigars while away. I will list them (in no order) and I want you to rank them from the best (#1) to the one I liked the least (#8)...the most in the right spots win the contest. TieBreaker if needed if how many total sticks did I bring on the cruise to smoke?...........Contest ends on Thursday, June 23rd @1159pm......Go!

Padron 45th Anny, Tatajue Red Tubo, Camacho Pre-Embargo, Hoyo de Monterrey Cuban, Greycliff Grand Cru, Tat Barclay Rex, Ramon y Ramon (from Partagas 150 series), J. Fuego 777 Maduro

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    nice... sounds like an awesome trip! and this is a great game!

here's my guess: Padron, Camacho, Hoyo, Tat Barclay, J Fuego, ramon, Tat Red, Greycliff... and you brought 10 sticks along to smoke
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Here's my guesses:

J. Fuego 777 Maduro
    Camacho Pre-Embargo,
    Padron 45th Anny,
    Greycliff Grand Cru,
    Ramon y Ramon (from Partagas 150 series),
    Tatajue Red Tubo,
    Hoyo de Monterrey Cuban,
    Tat Barclay Rex,
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Welcome back.

Padron
    HdM Isom
    Camacho PE
    Tat. Barclay
    Ramon
    Tat. Red
    J. Fuego
    Greycliff

You brought 12 with you.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ramon ramon, tat barclay rex, hoyo de monterrey cuban, padron 45th,tat. red tubo, j. feugo 777 maduro, camacho pe, greycliff grand cru
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Padron 45th Anny
    Tat Barclay Rex
    Ramon y Ramon (from Partagas 150 series),
    Camacho Pre-Embargo,
    Tatajue Red Tubo
    Hoyo de Monterrey Cuban
    Greycliff Grand Cru
    J. Fuego 777 Maduro --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    free sticks here folks....more entries?
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    #1 Padron 45th Anny
    Tat Barclay Rex
    Hoyo de Monterrey Cuban
    Camacho Pre-Embargo
    Tatajue Red Tubo
    Ramon y Ramon (from Partagas 150 series)
    J. Fuego 777 Maduro
    #8 Greycliff Grand Cru

Tiebreaker-13
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Padron 45th Anny
    Camacho Pre-Embargo
    Hoyo de Monterrey Cuban
    Greycliff Grand Cru
    J. Fuego 777 Maduro
    Tatajue Red Tubo
    Tat Barclay Rex
    Ramon y Ramon
    Hoyo de Monterrey Cuban
    Tiebreaker -15
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Padron, Greycliff, Camacho, J. Fuego 777, Hoyo, Tat Red, Ramon y Ramon, and Tat barclay
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    I've had exactly 1 of these off your list hahaha, so here goes nothing . . . .

1. Padron 45th Anny
    2. Hoyo de Monterrey Cuban
    3. Tat Barclay Rex
    4. J. Fuego 777 Maduro
    5. Tatajue Red Tubo
    6. Ramon y Ramon (from Partagas 150 series)
    7. Camacho Pre-Embargo
    8. Greycliff Grand Cru
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I've had exactly 1 of these off your list hahaha, so here goes nothing . . . . 1. Padron 45th Anny
    2.Camacho Pre-Embargo
    3. Hoyo de Monterrey Cuban
    4.Tat Barclay Rex
    5.Ramon y Ramon (from Partagas 150 series)
    6.Tatajue Red Tubo
    7. J. Fuego 777 Maduro
    8. Greycliff Grand Cru
    And i would say you took 12 Sticks with you
    Rock on!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Let's see....
    Padron 45th
    Camacho P.E.
    Hoyo de Monterrey
    Ramon y Ramon
    Tatajue Barclay
    J Fuego 777
    Tatajue Red
    Greycliff Grand Crue

And you brought 12 cigars with you.. Sounds like you had a good time.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Ok let try this...
    Padron 45th Anny
    Ramon y Ramon (from Partagas 150 series)
    Hoyo de Monterrey Cuban
    Tat Barclay Rex
    Tatajue Red Tubo
    Greycliff Grand Cru
    J. Fuego 777 Maduro
    Camacho Pre-Embargo
    I'm guessing you must have brought at least 16 sticks. So how come you only got in 8? LMAO
    I was quite disappointed in my performance Doug....I must say.
  • thats how i woild have ranked them brohtha!!! hope u njyed the trip and the smokes!! 1 Padron 45th Anny 2 Tat Barclay Rex 3 Tatajue Red Tubo, 4 Hoyo de Monterrey Cuban, 5 J. Fuego 777 Maduro 6 Ramon y Ramon (from Partagas 150 series), 7 Greycliff Grand Cru, 8 Camacho Pre-Embargo
    Hey Stavi------(gonna hijack my own thread here for a second and ask you the same thing I did Marty)They still got Bozo Hot Dogs up there?? I had a f*cking dream about them last night and have been DYING for one today...kinda hard in Tampa, FL however. But holy $hit could I go for a couple of Bozo dogs and a stuffed Giordanos sausage pie.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I will lest them in the order I would enjoy them in.
    Padron 45
    Barclay Rex
    Fuego 777
    Ramon y Ramon
    Tat Red
    Hoyo
    Graycliff
    Pre Embargo
    tie breaker is 18 sticks
    its tough since I those are all really good sticks
    Another half a day or so to get in on the contest folks.
    VERRRRRRY Close contest, but by my counting (and it came down to the tiebreaker)....ZEEBRA is the winner!!!! Send me a PM with your addy again buddy, and we'll see if I can throw a little something together---------Also, here is the list....let the debating begin

1. Tat Barclay Rex, 2. J. Fuego 777, 3. Hoyo De (Cuban), 4. Camacho P.E., 5. Padron 45th Anny, 6. Ramon y Ramon, 7. Tat Red Tubo, 8. Greycliff Grand Cru------------------15 Total Sticks in the Herf-a-dor
  • i havent had a bozo hotdog...? is that a chicago style hot dog.... giordanos is def delish..!! i think they sell pizza online and deliver anywhere in the country....they do something like charbaked..to preserve the taste...then u throw it in ur oven....and boom . u got chicago style pizza in florida!!!
  • thanks for contest bro!!
    Vulchor:
    VERRRRRRY Close contest, but by my counting (and it came down to the tiebreaker)....ZEEBRA is the winner!!!! Send me a PM with your addy again buddy, and we'll see if I can throw a little something together---------Also, here is the list....let the debating begin

1. Tat Barclay Rex, 2. J. Fuego 777, 3. Hoyo De (Cuban), 4. Camacho P.E., 5. Padron 45th Anny, 6. Ramon y Ramon, 7. Tat Red Tubo, 8. Greycliff Grand Cru------------------15 Total Sticks in the Herf-a-dor
    Awesome!!! I actually wanted to put the BRex 1st too! Thanks for the contest!!

Why the Padron 45th 5th?
    Just got a great lil package for my winnings!! Thanks a bunch!

MOW Puro Authentico
    Gurkha Centurian
    RP 1999 Conn
    MOW Double Corona
    A Fernandez Solomon
    A Turrent Triple Play

Thanks again!